Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@b4wheeler when I bought it I remember paying around $1,500 for it. But not looking for anything near that. Was hoping to let everything go for around $700, so I can buy sliders.
Let me know what you were thinking about paying for it.

I understand that this is a really good price for everything included, but I just cant swing that kind of cash for something that my wife willl say "just sits on top of the car"

Anyone have any castor plates???

Only reason I was thinking plates, is because I can do them myself. Not opposed to bushings, just cost at this point.

$85
Solo Stove Campfire model. New in box. Unopened. We mistakenly bought two of them last year. We've been using one mostly just to have a fire on the deck. Cooked on cast iron with it a bunch at home and in camp. It doesn't radiate out heat like the Bonfire model does so don't expect this one to be something that people gather around for warmth - but the flames are mesmerizing! I have it with me in Gainesville.

Anyone have a hood prop rod for a one piece FJ40 hood? This one mounts on the drivers side of the hood. I am in need of one.

Thanks,
Rob

Anyone have a hood prop rod for a one piece FJ40 hood? This one mounts on the drivers side of the hood. I am in need of one.

Thanks,
Rob

I'll have to rummage thru my shed, by maybe.

Last edited:

Thanks Stump. I will be in NOVA this weekend and could pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thanks Stump. I will be in NOVA this weekend and could pick up.
I'll dig around tomorrow and let you know. Do you happen to have any spare side aprons laying around? I'm probably gonna cut them up for tube fenders, so they don't need to be pretty.

I'll dig around tomorrow and let you know. Do you happen to have any spare side aprons laying around? I'm probably gonna cut them up for tube fenders, so they don't need to be pretty.
let me look around. I picked up a length of 3/8 round bar yesterday. I think I am just going to make a rod. I looked at my 76 and it looks simple enough.

Hey Guys. Still have some good FJ62 parts here in NOVA (did a full partout a couple moths ago, and these are just the entrails). If you know anyone who needs or need something yourself reach out. I am updating the list on the first page of the attached thread as things get purchased. Photos available or feel free to come by and check them out yourself (I am in Haymarket VA and can meet locally).

Thanks,
Karl

Walmart in Gainesville has Luggable Loo seat/lid on clearance for $7. No more pool noodles for me!
Wait, what? You used to poop in a pool?

Wait, what? You used to poop in a pool?
Well, not EVERY time! :flush:

For those who are confused - slice a foam pool noodle lengthwise through one side only. Press it onto the rim of a 5 gallon bucket (lined with an appropriate bag, of course) and cut to fit. Improves the comfort of the blast chamber. The Luggable Loo seat just takes the comfort to a more familiar level. Then go jogging in Colorado.

Link to ‘85 22re EFI parts.

I have a Badlands 6k winch that I would like to sell / trade. I also have a 2" hitch mount for it. I would like to sell for $150 or trade for some soft full doors. The winch is new.

Anyone know or dealt with the guy out of Petersburg VA that is selling the FJ40 parts from Australia on craigslist?
Don't know him and haven't dealt with him, but some of his prices seem steep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom