Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

matzell

SILVER Star

Don't know him and haven't dealt with him, but some of his prices seem steep.
I spoke to him once about going down to take a look but could not make it down. His prices are a little high for me but he is in the business of importing. Most of his stuff is RHD and drum brake front end stuff. He can import items or vehicles for you as well.

DominicanFZJ80

Getting there...
SOLD!

These were used once to assist in the recovery of an F-350 down in the Outer Banks.

Asking $60.

Only reason for selling is that I want to go with version where, when stacked, multiple units are nested within each other.

Last edited:
Anyone know or dealt with the guy out of Petersburg VA that is selling the FJ40 parts from Australia on craigslist?
I paid him a visit earlier this week. He has a sweet Troopy that he imported for someone. Is there something in particular you are looking for? I perused most of his cruiser inventory.

JohnVee

SILVER Star
These were used once to assist in the recovery of an F-350 down in the Outer Banks.

Asking $60.

Only reason for selling is that I want to go with version where, when stacked, multiple units are nested within each other.

View attachment 1921152

View attachment 1921153
Sign me up for all of it if available. BTW, Sarah LOVES the interior basket you sold me last year! Many thanks.

DominicanFZJ80

Getting there...
Sign me up for all of it if available. BTW, Sarah LOVES the interior basket you sold me last year! Many thanks.
Among the PMs and responses within the thread, @JohnVee, you were the first to express interest. Let's coordinate.

Glad Sarah didn't have any buyer's remorse regarding that basket!!!

JohnVee

SILVER Star
Glad Sarah didn't have any buyer's remorse regarding that basket!!!
Yeah, about that... She actually got it installed before she realized that it completely blocks the access panels for the inverter, solar controller, etc! I guess it'll be mine once she removes it and buys a new one for the DS. :slap:

Top Bottom