Parting Out 1990 FJ62 miscellaneous parts (Washington DC)

karlsz

I have parted out my 1990 Fj62 in the partout section for a few months and now am down to a few items... Moving them here as they are good parts and maybe get some more traction here.

Here is a list of everything I have left... some good stuff here folks! I have photos of all this stuff. Please don't hesitate to ask for more info or pics!

This truck had a grey interior and grey exterior (paint code 153)

-All glass except the windshield and rear hatch (would prefer not to ship these)
-EFI intake manifold
-Speedometer
-Clock
-CEL
-Rear windshield wiper fluid bag
-Clear marker light covers
-Foot rest
-Rear exterior vent things
-4wd shift boot
-Parking brake lever
-O-S*it handles
-4wd high button
-Power mirror controls
-Dash blanks
-Dash light dimmer

Thanks,
Karl

Deleting stuff as it gets paid for.

Last edited:

bottombracket

SILVER Star
Interested in the radio, glove box door, and any door wiring harnesses you have including the green auto-down relay inside the driver’s front door. PMing you.

karlsz

Hey greenbeast. Turn signals are spoken for and I do not have the window switch.

Thanks,
Karl

Interested in everything bottombracket asking for!!!

Just kidding, is the power window control panel which goes on the drivers door available? Also interested in the front turn signals.

karlsz

Think I have replied to everyone via PM or here in the thread. Please let me know if you have been ignored.

Thanks,
Karl

karlsz

Bump- this list is updated. Also, I have the dashpad... its in good condition. If you would like to see photos and get a price, please PM me.

Thanks,
Karl

Top Bottom