Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know of someone shopping for a motor and 5 speed trans out of a 2005 civic SI? Only 181,000 miles on it. Daughter wrecked her car now trying to recup. What we can out of it. It still runs and drives.
View attachment 1856150
The important part is she is ok. Shaken up but ok.
View attachment 1856152
Post this in the ONSC classifieds. We’ve got some weirdos who buy engines they don’t need for anything practical. (Too complicated for me to do on my phone)

I have an unused ARB roof rack that needs a home. Took it out of the shrink wrap to test fit it, unsuccessfully, on a 100. Been stored indoors at all times. ARB# 3800250. Looks like it’s for a FJC (as a half rack), 2005+ Tacoma 4 door, probably other makes/models. It’s 52Lx44W (narrow than the 49"W model for an 80). It would need some extension plates fabbed up to mount it on gutter mount trucks. No mounts included as I never ordered any.

Search by vehicle type here:
Vehicle Application Guides - ARB USA

$400

I can bring it up to NoVA in about a week when I return to Gainesville.
Heading back to VA tomorrow afternoon. Make me an offer. I won’t bring it up unless there’s interest. Too much other crap to shuttle around.

Anybody interested in guitars or guitar parts? Late notice, but let me know ASAP with a PM’d phone number and I’ll run through what I have. Nothing fancy or $$$ right now. I’ll be coming back to CLT in mid January, too, so there’s no rush unless you’re in one.

Original Line 6 Flextone 1x12 combo comes to mind as the only amp I wanna move. No footswitch. Stupid fair deal going on here.

I enjoy it more when you make coffee Bob, it just wouldn’t be the same if I got one :hillbilly:

I make coffee, just not enough to share. You must be thinking of Chris.

Oh yea he’s the nice one...what is it again that Santa isn’t bringing you now :santa:

I'll be happy if I get a lump of coal.

Feeling pretty confident that I can get the "new" lathe running. Put the old lathe up on Craigslist. Listed it at 800 but could go 700 for a mudder. Trying to fund the parts to get the big lathe going :) F.E. Reed Metal Lathe
What is the throw on that lathe? 3 or 4 jaw chuck? working lenth of bed?

@OTRAMM what are you going to use it for?

What is the throw on that lathe? 3 or 4 jaw chuck? working lenth of bed?

4 Jaw chuck, I think 9" throw and around 30" bed length. Heading out of town in the morning but if i get a chance i'll run by the shop and measure. It's super basic no threading or tapers but it worked well for making random tools, bushings and press adapters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom