Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (9 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thats a good idea... My other son starts driving next summer......

I may have to sell my 80. I'm expecting a job offer in Hawaii and the company isn't willing to ship the beast. I'll find out in a couple days. I was told that I'm more qualified than the other candidates.

I'm interested. Can you send me some pics?

I might want to grab this for my daughter, she'll be driving in about a year or so.

EDIT: ...and she LOVES Land Cruisers!

Will do. Probably won't be able to get to it for a few days. You should come down to look at it anyway--I have something for you.

Will do. Probably won't be able to get to it for a few days. You should come down to look at it anyway--I have something for you.

Gonna do my best to come down for the holiday party.
Any other KeySTONERS, like @Pacer want to join?
How about @shmukster @fireball ?

JohnVee, will you be at the meeting?
Damn. Sorry I forgot to seek you out. PM me if you still need something moved. I’m in CLT now but will head back up next week, and I can also likely head back south 12/26.

2009 FJC with only 55K miles, at auction in MD on the 29th.

Public Auction Sale: 97 Harley-'84 Boat-HondaOutboard-Tools-Slicer+more - North East, MD

fi49.cgi

Anyone know of someone shopping for a motor and 5 speed trans out of a 2005 civic SI? Only 181,000 miles on it. Daughter wrecked her car now trying to recup. What we can out of it. It still runs and drives.
9B76DF80-0752-41F6-85F4-27ADADEFC1BC.jpeg

The important part is she is ok. Shaken up but ok.
F7513823-2A83-45DA-A291-91B976D62729.jpeg

Anyone know of someone shopping for a motor and 5 speed trans out of a 2005 civic SI? Only 181,000 miles on it. Daughter wrecked her car now trying to recup. What we can out of it. It still runs and drives.
View attachment 1856150
The important part is she is ok. Shaken up but ok.
View attachment 1856152

Glad she's alright. @TRFCSUX is the only one I know sporting a Civic, and and Si at that. But I think he is sportin' a sportin' engine. Everyone needs a backup though.

I'm glad your daughter is ok. Too bad about the civic; maybe make a go cart?

Shucks Chris!
Likewise, glad she's okay!
Our 15yo is chomping at the bit to get behind the wheel, her 21yo cousin had five "incidents" in her first year :confused:

Not looking forward to this :crybaby:

Shucks Chris!
Likewise, glad she's okay!
Our 15yo is chomping at the bit to get behind the wheel, her 21yo cousin had five "incidents" in her first year :confused:

Not looking forward to this :crybaby:

Can I suggest a Wagon Queen Family Truckster?

vacation_truckster_101.ashx

Any one have any FJ80 front wheel hubs??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom