Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Want to buy: Looking for a great deal on a floor jack before I start considering new. I'm thrilled to actually have a garage for a couple months while I'm in VA but part of that fun should be NOT having to still use the damn bottle jack!

Look at HF's aluminum floor jack that goes for about $70. I hate everything about HF except for this floor jack.

I have a 2002 Chevrolet Silverado with 118,000 miles, extended cab, long bed, 4WD Z71 for sale. Everything works well. It runs strong, 4WD works great, new tires last year are still in great shape. It is black. Interior in really good shape. The tailgate handle is broken so you have to reach in and grab the doohickey and squeeze to drop the gate, but it's no big deal. The worst part of the truck is a baseball to softball sized hole in the bed. A shackle was rusted and gave way and the leaf went through the bed. I repaired the shackle and all is well, but the hole remains. I just got a fresh inspection, no worries. It is a low miles truck, but isn't a perfect based on the stuff I mentioned. I just replaced the knock sensors and harness and followed Chevrolet TSB to the T with all genuine GM parts. All sensors and intake gasket were torqued exactly to factory spec. She purrs like a kitten.

I am asking $4200 to General Population
I am asking $3700 to Forum Members....

Let me know if there is any interest and I'll throw up some pictures.

Here is the link on craigslist for the truck with pictures...
2002 Chevy Silverado
Also, here is the picture of the hole in the bed...

IMG_7791.jpeg

Does anybody have Warn for sale? I'm looking for a winch for the FJ... I am pretty sure the Warns are on the lighter side... whatever I get I'll be converting to synthetic line..... My plan is to keep things fairly light... I'm also hunting for an aluminum bumper, but that is probably gonna be a new purchase....

Anyone going to Roanoke before the meeting Wednesday???? Or anytime soon????

Will you be at the meeting on Wednesday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom