Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've got all the parts leftover from my disk swap if anyone in the club runs drums and wants them as spares...knuckles, drums, cyclinders, warn hubs, birfs

come get em.

WTB: Tub brackets for the rear factory soft top bow. Thanks to TCSTARK for the pic
FST rear brackets.jpeg

Sold sold sold.

ARB winch bumper for 80 series. Has a little ding on the PS wing but still fit fine. Located in Staunton, VA. $700. No Shipping.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Sold pending funds.

I'm trying to convert a friend who's a Jeep guy.

Anyone know of a well-maintained 80 or 100 for sale within a couple hours drive of D.C.?

That's getting to be a tall order these days. Easier to find a poorly maintained 80 and drop it off with @OTRAMM for a couple weeks and let him work his magic. What's his budget?

That's getting to be a tall order these days. Easier to find a poorly maintained 80 and drop it off with @OTRAMM for a couple weeks and let him work his magic. What's his budget?

Probably 8-12K, depending on age and mileage.

Still trying to get hold of a newer style (wiper motor on bottom) windshield frame. Anyone?

Thanks
Steve
703-966-6682

I have a front left driver side fender for a toyota fj60 i am looking to sell dont need it. Great shape dark gray color no rust.

Text me 443 538 2552

Moving sale- I will be moving my Cruiser and as few parts as possible from Roanoke to Fredericksburg this weekend. I have......

Thought to be 68
F motor- Complete- partially taken apart
Transmission/Tcase
Axles F/R everything there.
3 rims with clips
Gas Tank...... I think.
I know there are a couple of piles/shelves of odds and ends I need to go through.
Has all been kept inside

Piles of leaf springs 40's 60's probably a 55 set in there some where, 6 bolt 15 inch rims will throw in dry rot for free.

Ford 9 inch housing- Detroit 35 spline to go in, just the locker and the housing
Ford Dana 44 driver drop

I would rather sell than move this stuff, but will be bringing to F-burg.

All I have in my secret stash at the shop is a couple of 90919-12174's. I *might* have some late 2F stuff at the house, but that doesn't do you any good for tonight's meeting.

upload_2016-6-1_12-3-43.jpeg

upload_2016-6-1_12-3-53.jpeg

image.jpeg

Tom just sent this to me $3500
I Think that price is high. Depending on the rust. It looks clean in the picture but pics can be deceiving. It's in Winchester. I can go look at it if someone is interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom