Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread (15 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wondering if anyone has a good functional old Aisin single barrel carburetor for a 65 F engine. I have my FJ45 running now but the carb needs help. Would love to get a functional carb to have this truck mobile, anybody have anything out there? Let me know, best to email shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Thanks, Gary

Sent you a PM Old Man.

I've got a fj62 third member in need of a rebuild. Picked up and gone!

Last edited:
It's in Gaithersburg. I live about 5 minutes off 270 if you ever pass through this way

fjman,
If you can get it to Vince at your next meeting, I will like to have it if it is still available.

Thanks,
Rob

I haven't been to a meeting in years! Wish I had time to go to one

I have a set of 4 18" Tundra steel wheels. In good shape, comes with center caps, 4x working TPMS sensors and set of lug nuts.

$100. Can bring them to Coal Mine if anyone is going.

image.jpeg
Low milage

image.jpeg
Wow. 270hp.

With that many ponies why does the 0-60 time still suck?!

It was good meeting you today @fjman !
Since I plan to be at the meeting this Wednesday and fjman is in my neighborhood, I'll bring the fj62 3rd for whoever takes it.

:steer:

I was going to go pick that up this week..
I don't really need it.

Good meeting you too @dbug

Glad to get it out of my garage! I'm heading to Winchester tomorrow, I'll see if I have any extra cruiser parts out there you might want Chris. I'm trying to get rid of stuff!

Good meeting you too @dbug

Glad to get it out of my garage! I'm heading to Winchester tomorrow, I'll see if I have any extra cruiser parts out there you might want Chris. I'm trying to get rid of stuff!

Winchester? I'm just north of there in Charles Town WV.

I could use a pair of brake calipers as cores could use them from any 4Runner or land cruiser. If someone ahs something lying around and is coming up to coal mine I can really use them! Thanks, Gary S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom