Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

35inchoverdrive

Forge Specialties
***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

FJ60 Chromoly Front Axle Shaft/Birf set-

I've got a set from Trail Gear Dirty 30's for the front of a 60/62. These are 30 spline. They are the previous generation chromoly shafts before they started slapping "Longfield" on everything. They do *not* have the handy little grease fitting on the end of the birf. They have one wheeling trip to the Cove on them and some log hauling around the property. $350.

***SOLD***SOLD***SOLD***

Last edited:

Cruiser804

SILVER Star
have a set of 4 OEM steel Honda Odyssey wheels with nearly new Bridgestone Blizzard tires, TPMS valve steams and wheel covers. Like 400.00 for the set but will consider all offers.

shmukster

Got some parts in trade last week and will offer them up here in case anyone in the club is interested. Have a rust free 40 hood, year unknown but it has the hood spear. Very nice shape $195. Have a pair of ambulance doors for a 40- rust free. One has a small dent in it otherwise they are very solid, baby blue in color. $400 for the pair. Best to email me shmukter@pa.metrocast.net. Warning: replies from me to any inquiries may be slow in coming because of the Moab trip.

oogs

Still trying to get hold of a newer style (wiper motor on bottom) windshield frame. Anyone?

Thanks
Steve
703-966-6682

I have a front left driver side fender for a toyota fj60 i am looking to sell dont need it. Great shape dark gray color no rust.

Text me 443 538 2552

Moving sale- I will be moving my Cruiser and as few parts as possible from Roanoke to Fredericksburg this weekend. I have......

Thought to be 68
F motor- Complete- partially taken apart
Transmission/Tcase
Axles F/R everything there.
3 rims with clips
Gas Tank...... I think.
I know there are a couple of piles/shelves of odds and ends I need to go through.
Has all been kept inside

Piles of leaf springs 40's 60's probably a 55 set in there some where, 6 bolt 15 inch rims will throw in dry rot for free.

Ford 9 inch housing- Detroit 35 spline to go in, just the locker and the housing
Ford Dana 44 driver drop

I would rather sell than move this stuff, but will be bringing to F-burg.

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

Looking for a vacuum switching valve from an FJ60 (or late 40). The part number on the side is
89570-60070
Cheers,
Stump

Top Bottom