Official For Sale/Trade/WTB/Free Thread

35inchoverdrive

Forge Specialties
All I have in my secret stash at the shop is a couple of 90919-12174's. I *might* have some late 2F stuff at the house, but that doesn't do you any good for tonight's meeting.

upload_2016-6-1_12-3-43.jpeg

upload_2016-6-1_12-3-53.jpeg

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

image.jpeg

Tom just sent this to me $3500
I Think that price is high. Depending on the rust. It looks clean in the picture but pics can be deceiving. It's in Winchester. I can go look at it if someone is interested.

76FJ40

Old Fart
SILVER Star

Depending on rust it could be a bargain or a POS. '64 - '65? Early F with a 3 on the tree.

Never mind, the bezel is upside down, only worth $50.

Jakes40

IH8MUD Poser
SILVER Star

Lifted springs (look at the shakle angles) the interior is torn out look at the front seat leg in the window.

shmukster

SOLD SOLD SOLD GOING TO MD THIS WEEKEND Got in a running FJ62 that I was going to part. After driving it home 35 miles without incident I am going to try to sell it intact. Would be a bit of a shame to cut it up. It's an 88 FJ62 with 173K on the clock. All original except for the front bumper. Blue with gray interior, has a different front clip on it that has been primered light gray. It ain't a show car but for the price it's a good deal. 3FE engine starts right up and ran well. Transmission and 4WD seem to work fine (yes it's an automatic). Tires are a matched set of four offbrand 31x10.50 with lots of tread, PO said they have 3K miles on them. truck was filthy I washed it and cleaned the windows so she looks presentable. All glass looks good, all four power windows go up and down (some slowly as expected). has a sterreo in the dash but i didn't play it at all and a six CD changer in the console. Dash is unmolested and all gauges work including the trip odometer. Brakes work OK but the pedal is lower than I'd like. Parking brake handle moves but is ineffective. Has a slight exhaust leak. Radiator leaks coolant from a seam on the top but not too bad. I can give a replacement radiator with the truck. Seats are dirty but interior is complete. Rear bumper is straight and original. has some rust in the quarters but not too bad for PA inspection. Small rust spots on the tailgate and maybe the liftgate. has some other minor ills but nothing worth noting. Overall it's a complete running land cruiser for $2650. Can sell it for $2200 with out the nice ARB front bumper which would be replaced with a nice stock bumper without the ends. Frame looks good to me. Has the stock Aisin hubs up front. It's a cheap land cruiser that needs TLC. I'd say fix/replace the leaking radiator, check the brakes, look at the exhaust and give it a good tuneup and drive it. Best to email me if interested shmukter@pa.metrocast.net.
photo 5.jpg
Driver side.jpg
Pass side rear.jpg

Last edited:

bkfj40

SILVER Star

low mileage 3fe gary?

that's a great deal! are you willing to take an fj60 that needs to be parted in trade? I just picked up an fj60 this weekend.

Took a lot of parts off this weekend and will be selling them.

Have a front bumpers with bumper stops on either side great shape no rust comes with hardware.

I also have 5 matching chroms stock toyota rims im looking to sell make me an offer.

Text me for pictures 443 538 2552

iptman

I don't know man, I always see HMMVs on there with 12-30k miles. Wish it wasn't on the wrong coast. Wonder what the reserve is.

shmukster

Looking for a set of tires for the new (to me) FJ45. Looking for 235/75 or even 225/75-15. Tires on the rig have tread but have lots of dry rot. The 45 hadn't been out of the guy's garage in at least 8 years? Anybody have anything?

010.JPG

Devilmans Hand

TLCA #19517

Looking for a set of tires for the new (to me) FJ45. Looking for 235/75 or even 225/75-15. Tires on the rig have tread but have lots of dry rot. The 45 hadn't been out of the guy's garage in at least 8 years? Anybody have anything?

View attachment 1276401
I have a set of qty 5 size 225/75/15 futura scrambler on 1st gen 4runner rims.
I'm not sure if I'll make coal mine.
Trade for 40 parts.

Top Bottom