OEM oil filter for 3B diesel engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hate to resurrect an old thread but which one is the shortest filter? I was reading the 90915-yzzj4 is a lot shorter than the previous model? Can someone confirm this

Onur,

I spotted some specs that say it is a 102mm in height (4” +\-). Do you know of anything shorter? I have a Wix filter 51515xp and online it says 5.6 inch height (I measured 4.5 so I’m assuming that the 5.6 height online is the box dimensions).

is the 4” height for the yzzj4 the filter height or is it the box height? Need to minimize filter size as it in interfering with my turbo manifold

Onur,

I spotted some specs that say it is a 102mm in height (4” +\-). Do you know of anything shorter? I have a Wix filter 51515xp and online it says 5.6 inch height (I measured 4.5 so I’m assuming that the 5.6 height online is the box dimensions).

is the 4” height for the yzzj4 the filter height or is it the box height? Need to minimize filter size as it in interfering with my turbo manifold

do you have the 13BT manifold and the upward facing filter mount? I don’t know dimensions but the wix 51085 works with this combo

I just put on a Napa Gold 1515. Is this good? It says it is "enhanced cellulose", aka paper. Since I don't know when it was last done by the PO I think I'll just run it for a 1000 km's and change it with a proper Toyota one and change the oil again at the same time. It's already black again after idling for 10 minutes.

do you have the 13BT manifold and the upward facing filter mount? I don’t know dimensions but the wix 51085 works with this combo

I’ll give this one a try! Says its about 4” in height...hopefully it gives me enough space

Used a mopar part (sorry). If you are trying to gain clearance for 13bt manifold on a B series moto... use this part M0-090

3.8” tall +\-

14E17951-CF35-4686-8C14-C9498BC4CA5B.jpeg

You are @cruiserdan new hero utilizing a Mopar part on a Land Cruiser

Hey now, I use 85214-0E020 wiper inserts on my Challenger. Exact part and Chrysler sells only complete blades. :)

@Onur
Do you know difference between 15601-44011 and 15600-41010?
Looks to be quite similar size, maybe a little shorter?

@Onur
Do you know difference between 15601-44011 and 15600-41010?
Looks to be quite similar size, maybe a little shorter?

The 44011 is shorter and has a different number/size of holes in the outer ring of the baseplate. Diameter is the same.

While I can not speak to its validity, here is a link to a cross reference that lists dozens of compatible filters

If it makes a darn bit of difference I am running Toyota 90915-TD004 in my BJ73 with a non turbo 3B.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom