OEM Headlight Assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I ordered a set only from Bommarito Toyota online. It was the cheapest price + shipping that I could find. My local dealer wouldn't budge from $60 bucks.

Crazy part is I ordered yesterday at 8:05am and received my package today before 3pm. Apparently it shipped from a distributor that was in the next town.

Thank you all who posted about this set.

IMG_1981 (1).jpg

I ordered a set only from Bommarito Toyota online. It was the cheapest price + shipping that I could find. My local dealer wouldn't budge from $60 bucks.

Crazy part is I ordered yesterday at 8:05am and received my package today before 3pm. Apparently it shipped from a distributor that was in the next town.

Thank you all who posted about this set.

View attachment 2155963

Without a doubt the most underpriced Toyota item ever....even at the inflated prices quoted by some dealers.

Since there are 3 threads currently going on with these, if you want my tech on them, here is the thread I posted it in. Page 3

Since there are 3 threads currently going on with these, if you want my tech on them, here is the thread I posted it in. Page 3

And I am sure there will be 40 more between 40/60/70 series sections.

I got the kit installed, WOW, what a difference!
One issue that I have, is that the low beams are staying on with the high beams. This is also not allowing the HB indicator to light. Stock sealed beams worked properly. So far I haven't pulled it all apart to test anything, curious if anyone else has witnessed this phenomenon before I cut alllll those fancy zipties apart.

And free shipping.

Too bad they don’t come out with an upgrade kit for us losers who have small hole light buckets, aka “early” dudes.

I got the kit installed, WOW, what a difference!
One issue that I have, is that the low beams are staying on with the high beams. This is also not allowing the HB indicator to light. Stock sealed beams worked properly. So far I haven't pulled it all apart to test anything, curious if anyone else has witnessed this phenomenon before I cut alllll those fancy zipties apart.

Just installed mine and Ditto. No indicator light. Stock harness worked fine. Plugged passenger side stock connector into new harness, driver side stock connector left unconnected as instructions state. Found a fix? Btw, this is on an ‘82 FJ60.

Just installed mine and Ditto. No indicator light. Stock harness worked fine. Plugged passenger side stock connector into new harness, driver side stock connector left unconnected as instructions state. Found a fix? Btw, this is on an ‘82 FJ60.
As sad as it sounds, I haven't even dug into it. I need to, since the added heat probably isn't good for bulbs, connectors, or anything. It's been low on the list with a suspension instal, and getting ready to do an engine swap. The engine room will be getting rewired during that, so I'll get serious about at that point. Please update if you figure it out before I do!

So with all the free time I’ve had lately, I decided to install my new headlights and harness. Now I’m stuck and a little embarrassed. This supposed to be a one banana job. I can’t for the life of me find the “B” terminal. The instructions say there are two. One on each side. Am I blind or did the same dip sh*t that installed the stereo and AC cut them out? Are they in the cab?

913FA978-1B50-4515-A7FC-15E73D3924B8.jpeg

AA44F781-9092-4429-BAB0-26AD7311C220.jpeg

625B2266-4827-477F-9EBA-090647729348.jpeg

8ABBCA91-634D-41CD-BD5A-746C55B0EA8B.jpeg

216D0AFF-B0AF-4E3A-83AB-16144A952D30.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom