OEM Headlight Assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anybody have a pictures of the “B” terminals? I hope my 79’ isn’t the red headed step child and this doesn’t work.

From your first picture, isn't it just this?

oem-headlight.jpeg

The male side of the new harness plugs into one of the female connectors that was previously connected to the rear of your headlight, the two females attach to the rear of the headlights, and the remaining female connector from your original harness is unused.

:rolleyes: Oh, I’m the dumb*ss. I thought I was pulling that whole harness out. I was looking further back. Thanks for the help.

Anyone gotten these lately? I called the local
Dealer and was told it wasn't a good part number. 81110-60P70 is what to ask for, right?

Just order them from Norwalk.

Matt-- If you can't get them for whatever reason, let me know and I can grab you a set.

:)
Well considering the second dealer I called didn't even let me give him the part number before he very rudely cut me off and said that they were not available... I will email you in a bit. Appreciate it sir.

Have this in stock ready to shipped =)

Question if anybody knows please. On my 60, do you think these will be brighter than what I am now running?

WHAT I AM NOW RUNNING: And I’ve had this in there for 15+ years.
I‘ve got Hella H4 bulbs and Hella glass lens. I’ve got it wired thru a relay with a aftermarket harness.

Here’s my issue, I’ve got the same set up on my 40 and it is markedly brighter than my 60. I ‘think’ they both use to be about the same brightness. I’ve replaced bulbs etc searching for a improvement.

Lets for now assume my wiring, relay, etc is in good working order...do you think getting the Toyota lights will give me any improvement? I will do this in a heartbeat if you guys will think it will.

Anyone know if there is a kit like this for the early pickups/4runners with the rectangle head lights?

I needed new headlamps, got this headlight assembly today from the Toyota dealer, €43,- tax included. First they couldnt believe it, called in another fella from the office, they opened the box to make sure if it wasnt for just 1 headlamp haha.
New bulbs were allready installed in the units as well.

Hopefully the new wiring loom will improve the light output as well, anyone who installed the set got a update?

Has anybody ever tried to order 81111-60P90? It's the same set, but comes with the buckets and trim ring. I'm wondering if the buckets will fit a square bezel 40 series.

Thanks,
Mark

Last edited:
If it comes with the round lights and square bezel as a “kit” then it’s likely a Kia product

Believe poster is referring to the headlight buckets for square bezel 40 series not square headlight buckets. I been searching a little to see if a kit like 81110-60P70 is available for the FJ62. Wouldn't mind upgrading the rectangular headlights using the stock headlight buckets.

This kit looks like 60P70 except it includes the buckets. Few dealers I've checked do not bring this part up which means ordering out of the country and shipping. Partsouq only wants just over $40 but might worth it to get the buckets if you need them.

Thanks Onur,

That's what i wanted to know. I'll just get the 81111-60P70 kit then.

Mark

The buckets are for a 70 series. Not a 40 series.

Good information. While sure like most things they could be made to work if you don’t have buckets I like plug and play parts a lot better. Never researched buckets since I have buckets. Does appear the the 1/79+ headlight buckets are out of production. As usual trying to find them on SOR'S sight is a pain. A search of FJ40 headlight and headlight bucket brought of nothing to do with headlights. That has been the case for a long time. Have no idea on the used market or what vehicle would be the closest to modify.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom