New to the Club and absolutely thrilled! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I live in the Atlanta area and have been searching persistently for 5 months for either an 06-08 LX or 06-12 GX. They certainly aren’t easy to come by.. I am so thrilled to have found a super clean 2011 GX460 Premium with low miles! Here she is:

654E8737-70C3-4375-9EE5-11A7602718F0.jpeg

BDA7F737-4CEB-4CD4-AC9F-92F0FDBE60F9.jpeg

09CFAD86-AF83-4BC8-9D92-047D926C85D9.jpeg

I have ordered Weathertech floor liners and a custom fit sun visor and it’s getting tinted for heat blockage all around.

I would appreciate any recommendations for trailer hitches. I have never purchased one before and I haven’t been able to find anyone locally who has any in stock. I will need to find one online and have it installed. It will eventually be pulling a pop up camper.

I am also looking for some advice regarding roof racks. I’d like something as versatile as possible so I was thinking a flat roof rack with wind deflector with holes for lights and I think I would also like to put an awning on eventually.

Also, I am having the hardest time finding a metal barrier for the back seat to trunk for my dog.

Thanks in advance for your advice!

Nice looking GX! I have not seen metal barrier for the back seat, but maybe something like this may work for you:

I live in the Atlanta area and have been searching persistently for 5 months for either an 06-08 LX or 06-12 GX. They certainly aren’t easy to come by.. I am so thrilled to have found a super clean 2011 GX460 Premium with low miles! Here she is:

View attachment 2356301

View attachment 2356302

View attachment 2356304

I have ordered Weathertech floor liners and a custom fit sun visor and it’s getting tinted for heat blockage all around.

I would appreciate any recommendations for trailer hitches. I have never purchased one before and I haven’t been able to find anyone locally who has any in stock. I will need to find one online and have it installed. It will eventually be pulling a pop up camper.

I am also looking for some advice regarding roof racks. I’d like something as versatile as possible so I was thinking a flat roof rack with wind deflector with holes for lights and I think I would also like to put an awning on eventually.

Also, I am having the hardest time finding a metal barrier for the back seat to trunk for my dog.

Thanks in advance for your advice!
Congratulations; that’s my home town and damn do I miss it! Airbag and secondary air intake replaced? Depending what part of the city you’re likely looking at Nalley or Henessey Lexus for the installs. Congratulations again and great choice!

I may be close by. You get to be neighbors to the overlord :p Join GXOR on Facebook if you use it. We have a global and regional chapters, including GXOR-GA and we do get togethers when we don't have an unscheduled apocalypse.

Welcome! Great looking rig. Make sure to keep us updated on your modifications. Roof rack and other aftermarket information can be found here: Guide to GX 460 Builds and Aftermarket Products

Metal barriers for the 460 are sold by Kaon and ARB. There are some U.S. sellers of the ARB model. Search for Prado 150 cargo barriers, and make sure they are compatible with the third row (seven seat) version.

Also in Atl - essentially have the twin of yours (same color, though a base model). With some tweaks here and there, they quickly drop the soccer mom persona. Congrats on the score!

Nice looking GX! I have not seen metal barrier for the back seat, but maybe something like this may work for you:
Thanks! I’ve seen those and though it does the job, I’d like a metal one if I can find it custom fit.

Factory rear video screens are always a plus. I have never seen one in person on a GX.
Yeah, it looks great! I prefer them over the drop down screens. I wasn’t necessarily looking for them but I’m happy about it.

Congratulations; that’s my home town and damn do I miss it! Airbag and secondary air intake replaced? Depending what part of the city you’re likely looking at Nalley or Henessey Lexus for the installs. Congratulations again and great choice!
I brought it to Hennessy for an inspection and it needs to have the recalls done and they’re on order. I just moved to ATL last summer and im really looking forward to exploring the Smokey’s.

I may be close by. You get to be neighbors to the overlord :p Join GXOR on Facebook if you use it. We have a global and regional chapters, including GXOR-GA and we do get togethers when we don't have an unscheduled apocalypse.
Will do! Thanks!

I brought it to Hennessy for an inspection and it needs to have the recalls done and they’re on order. I just moved to ATL last summer and im really looking forward to exploring the Smokey’s.

Congrats, where from? Good city, traffic sucks and I hate the Braves lol but that's just me.

Look forward to see what you put together!

Congrats! And welcome to the "club".
Regarding your dog situation, I remember seeing some posts by dog enthusiasts regarding how to travel with them, carpet, etc.
If you do some searches you may find what you want or who to ask for answers.
Good luck!

There is the ARB metal dividers for the rear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom