Builds New Build "TAYOTA" Father & Daughter (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Should be a perfect weekend for building a Cruiser. Hugh has done a great job getting everything prepared. Big shouts out to Kay Spector for helping out with some parts, Georg Esterer Valley hybrids, Cruiser Brothers and RSO performance. We have a great group of people coming over to help.

IMG_20171205_152900305~2.jpg

IMG_20171205_152853597~2.jpg

IMG_20171205_152833574~2.jpg

Well today was a good day, a fellow Cruiser Brother stopped by and we got the wiring stuffed under the dash, peddles in, gas pedal dialed in and everything else is laid out on table's for tomorrow's build. Should be great weather.

IMG_20171208_145151461~2.jpg

IMG_20171208_103725924~2.jpg

Kick ass day. Great group showed up to help get Tay-Yota up and running. I'm going exausted I did want to post a few pics. What an awesome community. And we will have the Tay-Yota build t shirts for sale 18.00 shipped all proceeds going to the build

IMG_20171209_164600638~2.jpg

IMG_20171209_132134797~2.jpg

IMG_20171209_132121967~2.jpg

IMG_20171209_103927020~2.jpg

I'll take a t-shirt. I was wondering how I could help from here. Great idea! Thanks for the opportunity!

@RustyNailJustin tommorow she will be putting that carb kit you donated to good use. Rebuilding the carb from Valley hybrids. Thanks Georg @orangefj45

I want to Thank again all the vendors who helped make this happen. For those interested we still have med, large and XL shirts for sale. All proceeds going to fund Tay-Yota.

Glad to be able to support this project a bit. Thanks Rob!

20171214_201750.jpg

My opinion : To really polish-off the project, if it were my project, I'd physically create an emblem just like that pictured here.

I'd take the existing, plastic TOYOTA emblem, and have it digitized, that its lines can be read into an AutoCAD 3D drawing. And from that (a 3D drawing of the original emblem), a draftsman can easily modify the parameters of the emblem that it can be rendered to look exactly like or no differently from what I've portrayed here (via my own artistic version, pictured). And then, from the modified 3D AutoCAD drawing, you could then take the digital file of the drawing and have it 3D printed - its bevels and back clips and all. - - I assure you, if I had a daughter, like you so fortunately have, for her, that's what I'd do. ~Skydogger

qzw.jpg

qzw2.jpg

Last edited:
Time for some updates. Were back on track and after dealing with some electrical issues Matt and Terry came by to help me out, I ended up rebuilding the gauge cluster so far so good. next is make a hard line for the clutch master to slave then we will be ready for more fluids. Thanks to Brandon from Classic Cruisers in Colorado we now have all the switches we were missing and the fuel filler hose. Thanks Brother. Thanks again for all the support

IMG_20180105_112652096.jpg

IMG_20180105_124325112.jpg

IMG_20180104_161053973.jpg

My opinion : To really polish-off the project, if it were my project, I'd physically create an emblem just like that pictured here.

I'd take the existing, plastic TOYOTA emblem, and have it digitized, that its lines can be read into an AutoCAD 3D drawing. And from that (a 3D drawing of the original emblem), a draftsman can easily modify the parameters of the emblem that it can be rendered to look exactly like or no differently from what I've portrayed here (via my own artistic version, pictured). And then, from the modified 3D AutoCAD drawing, you could then take the digital file of the drawing and have it 3D printed - its bevels and back clips and all. - - I assure you, if I had a daughter, like you so fortunately have, for her, that's what I'd do. ~Skydogger

View attachment 1593758
Brother that's awesome ! I wish we knew someone who could do that.

Brother that's awesome ! I wish we knew someone who could do that.
I don't right now know of anyone either. But if it can be conceived, which it already is, it can be done. And very likely, inexpensively. It's just molded plastic. You work toward finishing the build of the daughter's rig, and I'll start a look-out for individuals or companies who'd be able to inexpensively 3D-print such an emblem for you. In all honesty, it truly would be a best way to polish-off the personal, custom build of the vehicle, as a father's gracious gift to his daughter.

qzw2.jpg

~Marc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom