New 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ73 Owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I can’t advise on the flooring but no doubt it’s not original and was added when imported. Not sure if added in Colombia or here in the states on arrival

Sweet truck

.....if you switch the wiring on the light bar you can correct it from turning day into night. :banana:

Is that the oem vinyl flooring? It looks much thicker than others ive seen.

I can’t advise on the flooring but no doubt it’s not original and was added when imported. Not sure if added in Colombia or here in the states on arrival

Typical South American floor treatment. The vehicle is a CKD, locally assembled. It has a Dana rear axle.

Got her back from the Holley Spider install and put some miles on it. Cranks right up and idles perfect, very responsive and definitely more peppy than the carburetor was. Super clean install !!!! So far I got to say it’s a great mod. I’m sure it will be a blessing in the cold months as temperamental is an understatement with the carb.

This was completed by Mosley Motorsports in Memphis TN. I believe he is producing a complete kit for 3F and 1FZs. I had the status monitor placed in the glovebox but you can mount it anywhere.

7C229601-8322-4710-8E25-7AB382242607.jpeg

5C9CED67-1CEA-485B-BC0C-C48D0741458F.jpeg
947099E3-E990-43B2-99D7-1875E3001091.jpeg
B272F384-F326-4C50-8092-F0C8783902A6.jpeg

6162C8F4-EC4F-4876-B718-ED827F2DAB71.jpeg

Last edited:
Got her back from the Holley Spider install and put some miles on it. Cranks right up and idles perfect, very responsive and definitely more peppy than the carburetor was. So far I got to say it’s a great mod. I’m sure it will be a blessing in the cold months as temperamental is an understatement with the carb.

This was completed by Mosley Motorsports in Memphis TN. I believe he is producing a complete kit for 3F and 1FZs. I had the status monitor placed in the glovebox but you can mount it anywhere.

View attachment 3291788
View attachment 3291774View attachment 3291775View attachment 3291776
View attachment 3291789
What are these cold months you speak of? 😁

Following.

And I see this now, AFTER buying three new OEM carbs for a series of 70s and 80s... Could you share the cost of the setup? I'm not really in love with carburators.

I thought I recognized your 70 from Defender Source! I made the switch from a D90 to a HZJ73 recently. I'm just waiting to pick my car up from the port in Jacksonville.

Welcome to the right? Light? Best side???

Have to change that name to Cruiserdude.

Welcome! HZJ73s are great

John Young,

You will need to reach out to Mosley Motorsports as I’m not sure what the final kit cost will be… my vehicle was involved in the R&D aspect so there was a much reduced cost to me.

I thought I recognized your 70 from Defender Source! I made the switch from a D90 to a HZJ73 recently. I'm just waiting to pick my car up from the port in Jacksonville.

Welcome!!!! I love both of them in different ways!!!!

Following.

And I see this now, AFTER buying three new OEM carbs for a series of 70s and 80s... Could you share the cost of the setup? I'm not really in love with carburators.

The 1FZ (and 3F) EFI kits will be priced similar to the 2F EFI kits we offer:

So finally got my ARB Air Lockers ( front and rear) , ARB Air Compressor, and new rotors installed. Big thanks to Rob at OddIron Offroad for always doing a kick ass job on whatever he does!!!!!! I really like the switch positions on the dash plate.

IMG_9790.jpeg
IMG_8210.jpeg
IMG_9785.jpeg
IMG_9787.jpeg
IMG_9786.jpeg

Last edited:
The 1FZ (and 3F) EFI kits will be priced similar to the 2F EFI kits we offer:

Was there a specific reason you chose to use the 2GC instead of the 2300 that you currently offer for 2F’s?

Was there a specific reason you chose to use the 2GC instead of the 2300 that you currently offer for 2F’s?
You may want to send this question to FJ60Cam directly as I’m not sure he follows my thread

You may want to send this question to FJ60Cam directly as I’m not sure he follows my thread
Right. I’m about to install a 2300 on my 3F and thought that he might be able to provide some insight that could benefit anyone coming across this. Either way he got pinged…

Btw love the 73, I’m a little envious of the 1fz.

My buddy has a 3F in his 70 and the Sniper system really changed the engines performance so I think you are going to be really happy. Yeah…. I gotta say I really like the 1FZ !!!

Right. I’m about to install a 2300 on my 3F and thought that he might be able to provide some insight that could benefit anyone coming across this. Either way he got pinged…

Btw love the 73, I’m a little envious of the 1fz.

Following along, my mud visits aren’t as frequent these days ;)

Functionally, the 2GC and 2300 work exactly the same. Same parts, different shape. We’ve had both on a 2F, even the same 2F, and there is no functional difference other than appearance.

The 2GC worked better for us when we looked at making EFI kits for 2F, 3F, and 1FZ.

@saltycoconuts - Do you have a 3F 2300 adapter yet? We have a handful of those if yiu still need one

IMG_9831.jpeg
IMG_9830.jpeg
IMG_9829.jpeg
IMG_9828.jpeg
IMG_9836.jpeg

Last edited:
So today I added longer front and rear diff breathers up into the engine bay. I also added a rear air coupler to the rear bumper… I have another cover in order.
IMG_9892.jpeg
IMG_9891.jpeg
IMG_9864.jpeg
IMG_9863.jpeg
IMG_9862.jpeg

Think I’m officially finished… I think!!!

IMG_0097.jpeg
IMG_0096.jpeg
IMG_0093.jpeg
IMG_0090.jpeg
IMG_0091.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom