New 1995 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ73 Owner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

IMG_0095.jpeg
IMG_0089.jpeg
IMG_0088.jpeg
IMG_0087.jpeg
IMG_0086.jpeg

IMG_0085.jpeg
IMG_0084.jpeg
IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0081.jpeg
IMG_0079.jpeg

Got plenty of sound deadening and insulation installed today. Was amazed at how clean and solid the floor pans were. It is definitely a noticeable decease in vehicle and road noise.

Cu4b16C.jpg
hQrK53A.jpg

pO4KDGq.jpg
yW6pNqb.jpg
May I ask what the black stuff is that you put on top of the sound deadening?

May I ask what the black stuff is that you put on top of the sound deadening?

Siless Liner 157 (4 mm) mil 36 sqft Car Sound Deadening Closed Cell Foam & Heat Insulation mat - PE Foam Sound Deadener Material & Heat Barrier https://a.co/d/eFZR0JJ

Sent from my iPhone

Last edited:
Well…. Not exactly a real 1FZ-FE but she’s definitely close enough with the Holley Sniper so what the hell ……

IMG_0148.jpeg

How are you finding the Holley retrofit fuel injection? I've been considering giving that a try. And how did that sticker end up on there?

I’m very pleased with it… the engine is definitely got more pep and it starts right up and runs great. I’m sure it will shine in winter as my carb could get a little finicky when it was cold outside.

I’m very pleased with it… the engine is definitely got more pep and it starts right up and runs great. I’m sure it will shine in winter as my carb could get a little finicky when it was cold outside.
Any thought of pairing a mild turbo with it? I have a troopy with a carbed 1FZ and I've been musing on that.

No… never really thought about that but it’s an Interesting concept though.

Did a minor ground strap repair… pretty sure the old one was not working 😬

IMG_0146.jpeg
IMG_0289.jpeg
IMG_0290.jpeg
IMG_0291.jpeg

Noticed my 65A alternator was starting to struggle… especially at night with my regular lights, LED lights , AC , and powering my Holley Sniper. A buddy of mine got one of these for his LC and has been very happy with it so I figured what the hell…..

IMG_0515.png
IMG_7727.jpeg
71474909337__6F458634-4A03-4EA6-AD59-F3A0029CEE87.jpeg
IMG_0507.jpeg
IMG_0508.jpeg

This is with everything running ( all lights, AC, ARB compressor )

71474917043__09AC3544-7838-4772-B52D-97E58F65CCA0.jpeg

Hello,

What is your fuel mileage with the Holley Sniper?

Juan

Hello,

What is your fuel mileage with the Holley Sniper?

Juan
I haven’t tested it yet… seems to be a hair better than the carb but not anything substantial

Added a hair more reverse lighting!!! Have it wired through my reverse lights .

IMG_0899.jpeg

IMG_0900.jpeg

IMG_0901.jpeg

IMG_6319.jpeg

IMG_6320.jpeg

Last edited:
Have you had any issues with the rear door hinges after you put that large of a tire on the door? Picked up a kzj78 from an importer that said to avoid it, but then I see examples like yours and it looks so good.

No I haven’t but I’m sure it’s not great for it. Wish there was a good tire carrier bumper for these but I haven’t found one that can be sourced in the US or shipped reasonably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom