Must have CHEAP mods to 100 Series (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sure like the look of them on my computer screen @LandCruiserPhil , Canada still looks up to LCP but might be time to tighten up the shipping so we up North can spread the word. :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

They do fit in a flat rate USPS envelope making the cost a $15 addition to CDN if you do it via PM. :meh:

for me... it was all the led lights (blue in the dash and I really like em) less than $20 for all off ebay... and the double din touch screen with nav stereo ( and back up camera) $130 off ebay.... next if i needed it ( i don't on mine) is the $299 new leather for the front seats... as far as ride... new shocks less than $100... rack bushings might be the best $40
How do you control your climate control/AC with the aftermarket stereo?

Trying to find a replacement for my 2002 because the stock touch screen is garbage, and the GPS stopped working years ago.

Your low beam is a H1 bulb. Your high beam is a 9005 which can be upgraded to a 9011 (HIR) with a light clip of the 9011 tab to fit in the 9005 socket. I've attached the pic showing you what to do.

You should buy this bulb:

yhst-91565365470012_2267_311973.jpg

Okay thanks. So this bulb is for the high beam? What do i buy for the low beam?
standard bulbs. Any bulb with a blue coating on it is just for the look of HIDs and has reduced output. There have been lawsuits over the bulb manufacturers claims of "brighter" bulbs when all they do is try to make standard bulbs have a bluer look and nothing more than a gimmick to get people to buy bulbs for looks.

There are levels of upgrades for adding HID bulbs to the factory projectors, or better yet, replace the factory projectors. All found here:

Lift. I bought used ome springs for 250. Installed myself and cranked t bars on my original 100. 😎

Thanks bamabrock. My low beams are pretty terrible / dangerous so i need to do something. Looks i need to get these guys then? This is the best i can do with straight bulbs?

Thanks bamabrock. My low beams are pretty terrible / dangerous so i need to do something. Looks i need to get these guys then? This is the best i can do with straight bulbs?

View attachment 1905817
yeah. The stock projectors are not very good in these LX trucks. Honestly, if your low beams are working fine, replacing the bulbs wont probably add extra light. The 9005 to 9011 upgrade will be a big improvement in the high beam spot because of the extra lumens the 9011 produce. I added morimoto H1 HID bulbs, ballasts, and relay harnesses to mine from theretrofitsource (after trying to run cheaper junk HID kits; do it right the first time), but the stock projectors are the limiting factor. You could add the HID setup now to the factory projectors and then contact @Luke111 who makes a very easy bracket to upgrade the stock projectors to the vastly superior morimoto H1 projectors which would take the H1 HID bulbs if you had used them in the factory setup. With projectors, its all about how the light is focused.

Backup camera - neighborhood kids and dogs are much safer, it cost about $125, leaves $175 for more gasoline - my favorite accessory!

Easy...

68B9CC32-143F-4A11-BA1F-75DDF6528A9D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom