Meet Steve (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

finished rattle can painting window openings and door jambs- headliner by upholstery guy this week, then windows back in. tomorrow doors back on with rebuilt hinges- hot today-headed to the pool with a cool one

IMG_3257.jpg

IMG_3258.jpg

Sleep is important when camping.

I got that at cruiser Corp , Upolstery guy said it barely fit, if it had been 1/2” shorter at cargo windows, would not have made it

I got that at cruiser Corp , Upolstery guy said it barely fit, if it had been 1/2” shorter at cargo windows, would not have made it
Looks very nice Don, I have one from Spector when the time comes to install in mine maybe you can give me your contact .Now that the shop has experience your 55 is coming together 👍

I haven’t even open it. two years now guess I’ll better look
Lay them out flat for a while before install.
If they have been folded up that long there will be some creases.
Upholstery guy can probably steam them out as well…

Got windshield and cargo glass installed today, after headliner installed. Local guy did all three in about 40 min, $280. I told him glass was hard to find, he looked at number on windshield, punched a few keys on the phone, he said, they are available. I said how much, he says $350 installed, or $230 for just glass, I ordered 3
IMG_3385.jpg
IMG_3386.jpg

Both worked great! I feel like we both enjoyed the RTT and not having to pack up a tent each day. The camping box worked perfect saving my back from loading and unloading cases every day, also. The National Luna fridge worked wonders around our ice chest, no more draining water and floating meat. I do have to build a lifting system to remove the RTT in my shop, I don't feel like having it mounted all the time. The fridge and camping box could stay really as we don't use the wagon for hauling anything, but they could be removed fairly easy if wanted.

I'm still on the fence about an awning, roof is getting a lot of weight up there already, so maybe play with a tarp system? 🤷‍♂️

One big thing we liked was pulling off the road and making lunch quick, pull out a drawer and make a sandwich without unpacking everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom