Builds mcgaskins' 2013 build thread - Palladium (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@mcgaskins
Very entertaining and informative thread at the same time :)
Quick question. In this photograph does the vehicle have a lift or on stock suspension?
If stock, any rubbing for daily usage?

p3938495722-5.jpg

Last edited:
THE NEW TRUCK

The new to us 200 is a very clean 2013 silver on black combo that had 2 owners prior to me. The Land Cruiser was originally purchased in Illinois where it spent the first 3 years of its life, and the I owner I purchased it from had owned it for 3.5 years. No accidents, immaculate interior, the only rust is common on 90% of all 200s, and amazing service history from the dealer. Interestingly, I noticed in Aprl 2019 it went in for a "simple procedure" at the dealer to get some strut spacers installed. The techs for whatever reason couldn't get the KDSS to budge, so they ended up removing and replacing the whole pump! In a remarkable stroke of luck for me, I noticed they replaced it with the NEW style KDSS with bolt heads instead of the allen key style bolts. The dealer then had an issue with the cam bolts, so they also replaced both lower control arms and all associated hardware (20+ parts yikes!). The prior owner added the spacers to install the Tundra TRD Pro BBS wheels and some Cooper AT3 tires which were on it when I purchased it. This ended up being a very expensive trip to the dealer!

In December 2019 around 95k miles, the prior owner brought it in for another service and had the front and rear brakes done as well as a new radiator. I felt very lucky to stubmle across an excellent color combo, clean Carfax, well maintained 200 with a ton of expensive new parts not even 5 minutes from our house. Here it is as I picked it up.

ACtC-3fczGokfdo3f2fKxg4CdXgqoHoxljd2gXUofvQhcHqG4Aib_Mjv-tjT0ny6Y_xYbjQTVaT2d2WKleflbTBRx29PmlZDqYfc5slSvoMioZr7-qG44LVjFl2kS4oUsVgxYBDK66my5OZVh3K0kcvPGeITOQ=w1014-h888-no

ACtC-3cdV-bGKW8VhWxnKCOWA7iG6B8Znhxud2Nb6bMsnoc1aORFSWp09WgFARJw1Qri6WakHjc-yXVs6cycn-bJz07tIpFEc4UcST_edrX7GlQVgM1OLWn6k7O2S6gEcvCHuKwhmhDklKHlve_Mf51lv5ZgHA=w1184-h888-no

ACtC-3dxqCWZibVxhJnrXJB2QJV0kjUl-uya3WqTvSZ6yYccv97vtB7eajavbm3K6KqHGWlll8fxPEma7pDkJVGP4s4JE6iprGzOdUT-99e9e2gTcdEPryGON2AFgi_pFooAPNlI67lm7R1gid4ooxlfBdFlAQ=w1184-h888-no

This night when I was removing the running boards and installing the Maxtrax, the sun hit the silver paint just right and made me think of pallidium:

ACtC-3d2LvAnogFdymtiQjTaD16-HyxkOVzj0qHfHILKNx95MFAM-nQQFb5WxMsJoAaQg2GJMIr1RSxmEdaySABnqnuHbooaaoaEKXh-fx2PBQp-BPFRIBUnKM-kzzJQ3FmQJOAn8D-Lks3yp6XfOSlmVaQ8dw=w1184-h888-no

Jesus Christ those wheels look good on her! Same year and model and color as me! Thanks for the inspiration bud and I’m very excited to have stumbled onto this thread this morning. Will be following very closely and maybe it will be me that will make the next YouTube video for ya! I’ve enjoyed showing off the TFL LX to my friends, and showing them just how bad the LX can be!

Edit: nope not same year, mine is 2008 and I mixed the post before that one with that one. My point still stands that I love the color and tire combo on the 2013, and the 2008!

You have some big shoes to fill, your own shoes! I believeeeee!

Edit again! I went back and read the entire thread and somehow missed the fact that you were posting for a friend. Sorry!

My point still stands that one day I’d love to check out your rigs and share it with the world. They are beautiful!

Last edited:
Matt - awesome builds!

Whats your opinion on how the C vs E RG ride on a stock suspension? I am under the impression the 285/70/18 were on stock wheels and stock suspension on your ‘16? How was the rubbing? Any noticeable change going to a lighter duty tire on your ‘13?

I cannot believe these are as quiet as you make them out to be with that tread pattern. I am intrigued.

Thank you! Actually both the 285/70/18 and 285/75/17 Ridge Grapplers are load range E and they are for all intents and purposes the same size - even the sidewall is printed with "34x11.50" on both tires as seen below. I always go with E tires including on the LX because I want the strongest tire possible for these heavy vehicles, and I personally really prefer the way they ride. I can't detect a discernible noise increase below about 50 mph, and I the noise above those speeds is totally acceptable. I will say the 16 was quieter than the 13 and 14 due to extra noise insulation, and even at highway speeds in the 16 I didn't hear any additional noise. The LX was quietest of all and there was zero noise difference with the 275/65/20 KO2s on it.

ACtC-3fHeQyrgjlbbJ7G5GdxkvHzwQju1W2eiX7BLUhMYew8wqx9tGrVhf4j0gIruv5Ylc8Wd-idi42yMNRG4lXZDryQznc5veE3azvg8DO-k9BfNzwFlo6gw_D9KGpnLcFwzGGaxVN1i0q0EyQxIVl1gCO1aA=w964-h937-no

ACtC-3e6vxhPpWJVSbfbhKmpuDNk5z46HLhKZqAK6fnfYCn41X598UBov-ruL08ZRvyiqGSYHwEIxZVZb5IGZ7-LKMwmMbXtrcYAJvO-ygbVx-EUpMVyD2N8JU24C1J1TO1DSeVdnMClG-3GGcaUvEl80mFQdw=w1250-h937-no

@mcgaskins
Very entertaining and informative thread at the same time :)
Quick question. In this photograph does the vehicle have a lift or on stock suspension?
If stock, any rubbing for daily usage?

p3938495722-5.jpg

Thank you! Yes it was stock here - see bolded parts below for info:

The 285/75/17s rubbed a little bit on the front bumper but nowhere else noticeably after removing the flaps up front. It would have been easy to mold the front bumper trim to eliminate the rubbing, but I knew the front bumper would be replaced soon so I didn't attempt to fix it. Speaking of tires, these is my third set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers all with the same basic dimensions, and I absolutely love them. I am a bit of a tire nerd and have tried more tires than I can count, but these have been my all around favorite for the last 2 years. I like them because they're smooth and quiet (barely louder than stock) on the road, incredibly tough, do well in all weather conditions, and they look great. They're expensive tires, but I think they're absolutely worth it. I removed the running boards at the same time, and the combination of that with the wheels and tires transformed the look from sort of a marshmallow into something lean and tough looking. I honestly think this would be a good stopping point for 90% of owners and doesn't really cost that much.

Last edited:
Thank you! Actually both the 285/70/18 and 285/75/17 Ridge Grapplers are load range E and they are for all intents and purposes the same size - even the sidewall is printed with "34x11.50" on both tires as seen below. I always go with E tires including on the LX because I want the strongest tire possible for these heavy vehicles, and I personally really prefer the way they ride. I can't detect a discernible noise increase below about 50 mph, and I the noise above those speeds is totally acceptable. I will say the 16 was quieter than the 13 and 14 due to extra noise insulation, and even at highway speeds in the 16 I didn't hear any additional noise. The LX was quietest of all and there was zero noise difference with the 275/65/20 KO2s on it.

ACtC-3fHeQyrgjlbbJ7G5GdxkvHzwQju1W2eiX7BLUhMYew8wqx9tGrVhf4j0gIruv5Ylc8Wd-idi42yMNRG4lXZDryQznc5veE3azvg8DO-k9BfNzwFlo6gw_D9KGpnLcFwzGGaxVN1i0q0EyQxIVl1gCO1aA=w964-h937-no

ACtC-3e6vxhPpWJVSbfbhKmpuDNk5z46HLhKZqAK6fnfYCn41X598UBov-ruL08ZRvyiqGSYHwEIxZVZb5IGZ7-LKMwmMbXtrcYAJvO-ygbVx-EUpMVyD2N8JU24C1J1TO1DSeVdnMClG-3GGcaUvEl80mFQdw=w1250-h937-no
Appreciate the follow up. Appears that the 285/75/17 is offered in C and E. Sounds like rubbing on stock suspension without lift was managed with minor trimming??

thanks again.

I just want to apologize for mistaking the TFL truck as yours, did not want to make you feel less special about your beautiful rigs. That was reckless of me.

My point still stands that id love to see your babies one day and give it a shot at making some videos for you to do with as you please (they can go on your YouTube accounts). I just know words and pictures alone can never do these mud-rigs justice. Hope you understand brother and I’m very much looking forward to your updates! Keep up the great work.

Appreciate the follow up. Appears that the 285/75/17 is offered in C and E. Sounds like rubbing on stock suspension without lift was managed with minor trimming??

thanks again.

No problem. Yes you are right they do offer it in C and in E, but I prefer the E. I have C rated KO2s on our van only because they don't made a KO2 in E that fits, and it feels much squirmier under the vehicle. My Tacoma had E rated Mickey Thompson ATZ P3s when I got it, and I put on E rated KM3s so I always go to that load rating. Granted the Tacoma weighted over 6,400 pounds which is probably within about 200 pounds of how the current 200 sits right now, so it "needs" an E tire with any kind of wheeling IMO. Regarding the fit, I added more detail in post 4 that talks about it, but the only rubbing could have easily been solved with a heat gun.

I just want to apologize for mistaking the TFL truck as yours, did not want to make you feel less special about your beautiful rigs. That was reckless of me.

My point still stands that id love to see your babies one day and give it a shot at making some videos for you to do with as you please (they can go on your YouTube accounts). I just know words and pictures alone can never do these mud-rigs justice. Hope you understand brother and I’m very much looking forward to your updates! Keep up the great work.

No need to apologize! The Lexus on 37s is my buddy's truck, and we worked on his truck and Ruby right next to each other in the same warehouse last year getting ready for Cruise Moab. I think there's some blood or at least some sweat from each of us on both trucks 😆 I was also in the background during the filming of the TFL video feeding them lines when they didn't know what something was or left something out! :rofl:

Before:

fb46bb0e-e59c-42fe-9cc2-cb15872bfc6a-jpeg.1941658

During:

ACtC-3dpE-y34eQw199furS4gPGNOvVB7GrdUidk9u4yLXRZbQ-6iJhPH0VaNeXUG30sXU6qSYcuS0XNllH8JQvUyjpNFWA_8rP0vFFsl7TPhjk1zl2DAIe13VEaCR2qNb86FWhcvF0uqfOPeUSoYJfzzdRvCw=w1250-h937-no

After:

hSCdp6e-UZ4K28q2eSJce1v_YMfQzJY6VgjeMVeLex7uGvLWa6-g1w1K6N9cuLIw6Y331ldF3o120QF1MkAeDlh5eDB-EE_WwWmX_ZOd1ixpxfQlUzNiQYZd3ZJNgq6AXTbS_G66NuM7csVQDu-uK3iamsJKHjdWIDnrX6v30OR6BzF9xQyMJWyM6EYCAERaOWdCzZlOsv6Yzyk5ORo6j8juOoibbajyieg5aqbefY69k0MT1OBEIuQF9W9RirvIfrU8g99PEkEbV4phBpPnSaXIcQcZCDHfulBm6K6Iepiczs7kFrgNBv66V67w-bMDWIJfYUybes3JbHfIdep53KdnNWVLy_Z4zf4M2ClHQa2vD9F5b7j9_LVM3MRk3mOJ8NEwYYakaOQfD4iy153DxYbz_XiDZ4DM-7fKeVuTE3i0spoBBEOqLDQyJmSD_cOn5JIS64IO5cDc2-dMh19ntYrRUEsSFR_pZjSylqo3iYBKLAah0QF6ej6IvtrgGz-C1l31NbQbE8_DtfuhQdQ3IRJdirF8gdlo3zPLJL4EGEiQC5DF7U6ZuuQAqZMxGLRoY0o9BY-V8KpB8dnWVSTIM3BD6NaSpawU4Pv6NRGfxUgtjjhC9fEX2tsHereuvTxMuNPuVTGhXEekngYkR2Vb3xo8Ab5Q6wClPanrhhdGvby84SN6gQjsMWsFY_PFgb4=w1406-h937-no

Last edited:
Next up are the Maxtrax mounted to the factory roof rack via Maxtrax pins. It's the easiest and least expensive way to mount Maxtrax, and a huge benefit is it keeps them nice and low for garage clearance. I have tried the less expensive Amazon traction boards in the past, and I found that for performance and stacking the Maxtrax can't be beat. At $300 a pair, they're expensive, but if they're in good shape you can easily sell on craigslist or your local club for ~$250 making the investment pretty small.

For those who are curious why I didn't go with a full rack, I've had them before and these are the reasons I am not a huge fan of aftermarket racks: cost (over $1k easily for everything), weight (even the aluminum full size racks are heavy), noise (most racks make at least some noise over stock), install (always a pain to install and often cause water leakage issues), and most importantly need (I only carried Maxtrax, a 5 gallon rotopax I never needed, and a camp table whose singular purpose was to try prevent crazy wind noise). Sticking with the stock rack and spending 20 minutes and $50 on mounting pins was the easy choice on this build.

INSTALL

Place masking tape over the rack to help the bit not move around:

ACtC-3cNqPliTFQwQc3o-Wze4DZPiFq7j6aZdmOPRYHnVsht_Y_p6Mt3-ChbcluLpi8XSfqmVgTkFZAk10kjFQie5coKRUqtAuNKrQ1gVbVieKrqgQVuFBucK9GBHBU8IAtCk478iVYBgRa_kCbR8rhyzEhszQ=w703-h937-no

Put a piece of wood or something under the cross bar so you don't drill a periscope or antenna hole in your roof:

ACtC-3fPBnY-pwCf-WQAK_C_BFOqPQNZBdveeIXyJa4Z2G8knxOvGkDjiEuxCvKSzzf5osgppB-eea28KLkMe-zwnZGs4ZlOXamFu6ErHz7WRchWaSm-BKI-Mv3zd9K8isp11NpMOAA8Pk4SqyLDoCl9cuX2PQ=w1250-h937-no

I like to do the outside front and rear pins, then put the Maxtrax in place and mark with a sharpie for the remaining holes.

ACtC-3cthAf9hZTWAnJxcKZdMbAQ71Qwct3Ry0rjc0q_xajYGZPdOoSlhnPUylp-WOEZshXYeLGugfSExYluCgKIPKQICm3ZQ0eZzBzXSGb96SbdiG6r_nY5JnK3NzIZprbH6CGMwgOLwLiVCa7xsS9SaY4I8g=w1250-h937-no

My favorite part about this method is you are unlikely to find any rack that mounts the Maxtrax lower.

ACtC-3e6HRWpi0O51RGfn33mD2xv1MASaS7O2LAcs6miDcB06nKOMg_AeJWPfeuMsZO21FyrTXSgyZdOFRDGg7dFBnZefHIaKHk9qXs3ccq3GQuha0RSo8tlapy2HHjJZi35jLepTHyuWH0dc4vuOw9C5yQUnA=w1250-h937-no

Why does this matter?

ACtC-3dzjZ6XLmFiC0iWaj8uxdttFvj_u6SWeSfld2t48O-jRQ8tWhXfzHKlIbTv9DRVesZwpUDq0w6etgEulGQXKRRaK1lY1EO0-OG3gKRNWfIqJLPJRJiv221BCLSSrRTcTWjA-ROym9Iycr8tYveG6lJ6Qw=w703-h937-no

Last edited:
So I’m debating switching rims on my HE for probably the same reason you took off those BBS wheels. I’m running 285/70’s and experienced rubbino on the KDSS bracket almost immediately. So we added some spacers. It’s not that I dislike the spacers....just would prefer to run a wheel without them. Do these ICON wheels have a slightly better offset than factory? I love the bronze wheels on the HE but maybe I could just opt for more of a blackout look.

So I’m debating switching rims on my HE for probably the same reason you took off those BBS wheels. I’m running 285/70’s and experienced rubbino on the KDSS bracket almost immediately. So we added some spacers. It’s not that I dislike the spacers....just would prefer to run a wheel without them. Do these ICON wheels have a slightly better offset than factory? I love the bronze wheels on the HE but maybe I could just opt for more of a blackout look.

Icons are +25mm and come in bronze.

Check out post 4 quoted below for a lot more details:

Speaking of aesthetics, my first modification was to swap the Tundra TRD Pro BBS wheels and 285/65/18 (32.56"x11.50") Cooper AT3s for the new Icon Vector 5 in titanium and go up to a 285/75/17 (33.86"x11.26") Nitto Ridge Grapplers. I have to admit this wheel actually had a decent bit to do with my renewed search for a 200. My buddy @JohnJB had sent me a pic of the Vector on a 200 back in January, and I was blown away with how good it looked. I've never really liked aftermarket wheels on Toyotas, but Icon absolutely nailed it with the Vector. I think this is what an AEV wheel would like if they made one for the 200 if any of you follow them in the Jeep world. The Vector 5 is 17"x8.5" and has a 25mm offset and a load rating of 2750 pounds per wheel, and it fits the hubs with no issues (110.1mm bore). I think this is the perfect set of specs for a 200 wheel, and the offset is nearly identically compared with the stock 16 wheels plus custom 0.75" Bora spacers on Ruby. It drives and steers perfectly with no noticeable impact to turning radius.

The 285/75/17s rubbed a little bit on the front bumper but nowhere else noticeably after removing the flaps up front. It would have been easy to mold the front bumper trim to eliminate the rubbing, but I knew the front bumper would be replaced soon so I didn't attempt to fix it. Speaking of tires, these is my third set of Nitto Ridge Grapplers all with the same basic dimensions, and I absolutely love them. I am a bit of a tire nerd and have tried more tires than I can count, but these have been my all around favorite for the last 2 years. I like them because they're smooth and quiet (barely louder than stock) on the road, incredibly tough, do well in all weather conditions, and they look great. They're expensive tires, but I think they're absolutely worth it. I removed the running boards at the same time, and the combination of that with the wheels and tires transformed the look from sort of a marshmallow into something lean and tough looking. I honestly think this would be a good stopping point for 90% of owners and doesn't really cost that much. Probably the part for me is the BBS wheels have a lot of value in the secondary market, so I was able to swap the combo over for essentially no financial impact. They live on another member's 200 here in Denver, and I think we are both happy with the deal we got.

Last edited:
I just realized we're already on post 30, and the only mod I've shown on Palladium is wheels and tires! See, I told you in the first line of the build thread this would be a long rambling story 😉 While this next mod isn't exactly like the other hard parts added, I personally think it's critical for any vehicle (just like excellent tires) and is one of the first things I add to everything I own that goes off road - Maxtrax. If you watched my vehicle packing video, you will know I do NOT mean knockoffs like the $100 ones from certain Amazon sellers, Smittybilt, etc., but I only suggest the real deal "expensive" $300/pair Maxtrax. The reason I put expensive in quotes is that Maxtrax are among my favorite category of goods - they never really lose value, even if they seem expensive at first. If you pay $300 for a pair of Maxtrax and throw them on your roof for 2 years and never use them, you can sell them for $280 to a guy in your local club or most any forum or craigslist. People trust quality names, and the very best products are always in demand and retain their value. Because of supply chain disruptions from covid combined with skyrocketing demand for adventure related travel, the resale value on quality 4x4 goods and vehicles has never been higher. It literally costs you more in the long run to buy inexpensive goods that either don't do the job well or have no resale value later on. The only reason I have been able to own many interesting and sometimes expensive things is that I've been able to purchase high quality goods at a great price that don't lose value or even increase in value over time. My philosophy with basically every vehicle, but especially this one, is to be efficient with my money. That does not mean buying cheap things - often it's just the opposite.

I mounted the 4 Maxtrax on the factory roof rack with the pins they sell by simply drilling into the OEM aluminum cross bars with a quality step bit. Now I realize most people think they need a "real roof rack" to mount stuff like Maxtrax, shovels, hi lifts, etc., but the reality is the factory rack is already incredibly strong, light, and aerodynamic with high quality aluminum cross bars that won't rust. I don't see the point in ditching that setup for something usually significantly heavier, often made of metal which can rust if not well coated, and less aerodynamic for $1k or more. There are a few cases in which a full rack is nice, but other than those rare cases I simply don't see the value. I don't want to offend anyone of course, but I think the majority of expo style roof racks are for aesthetics not for practicality. I have had a few racks over the years, but I had a Front Runner on my 14 LC which drove me absolutely crazy from the day I bought the truck until I sold it. I'm sensitive to noise, and the rack caused whistling at some speeds, strange whooping noises at other speeds, and I could almost always feel the drag from it at highway speeds. The original owner had it mounted upside down for some reason to mount a RTT, so I figured by flipping it around my issues would be solved. Not only did I almost die by accidentally pulling myself up by yanking on the rack up out of habit when it had already been fully unbolted 😧, but I scratched the crap out of the roof in the process. After eventually getting the rack situated in the "proper" position, the noise was just as bad maybe even worse with a crazy warbling pressure with the sunroof open. I was ready to just remove it entirely until I added a large camping table on top, and it somehow solved the issue of the disturbance of the air moving through the rack. But I don't need a table except for about 10 days a year, so I was stuck with a rack I didn't need and a table I needed even less stuck up there all the time for the sake of looking #expoAF. I'm not knocking people who buy them and use them, but I personally see little value in expensive racks or at least the ones I've tried. Not going to lie though, the new ARB Base rack does look pretty sweet and may solve the noise buffeting issues, and I know many people have owned Gamiviti racks with zero complaints too.

See - somehow I turned telling you that I drilled 4 holes into my roof rack to add Maxtrax into a nearly 800 word rant. If you've read this far and you're annoyed, I'm afraid to tell you it's your own fault.

Place masking tape over the rack to help the bit not move around:

ACtC-3cNqPliTFQwQc3o-Wze4DZPiFq7j6aZdmOPRYHnVsht_Y_p6Mt3-ChbcluLpi8XSfqmVgTkFZAk10kjFQie5coKRUqtAuNKrQ1gVbVieKrqgQVuFBucK9GBHBU8IAtCk478iVYBgRa_kCbR8rhyzEhszQ=w703-h937-no

Put a piece of wood or something under the cross bar so you don't drill a periscope or antenna hole in your roof:

ACtC-3fPBnY-pwCf-WQAK_C_BFOqPQNZBdveeIXyJa4Z2G8knxOvGkDjiEuxCvKSzzf5osgppB-eea28KLkMe-zwnZGs4ZlOXamFu6ErHz7WRchWaSm-BKI-Mv3zd9K8isp11NpMOAA8Pk4SqyLDoCl9cuX2PQ=w1250-h937-no

I like to do the outside front and rear pins, then put the Maxtrax in place and mark with a sharpie for the remaining holes.

ACtC-3cthAf9hZTWAnJxcKZdMbAQ71Qwct3Ry0rjc0q_xajYGZPdOoSlhnPUylp-WOEZshXYeLGugfSExYluCgKIPKQICm3ZQ0eZzBzXSGb96SbdiG6r_nY5JnK3NzIZprbH6CGMwgOLwLiVCa7xsS9SaY4I8g=w1250-h937-no

One thing I like the factory rack and cross bars is that you are unlikely to find any rack that mounts the Maxtrax lower. As you can see, it's low and tight against the roof, and the cost for this is $50 from your fav retailer.

ACtC-3e6HRWpi0O51RGfn33mD2xv1MASaS7O2LAcs6miDcB06nKOMg_AeJWPfeuMsZO21FyrTXSgyZdOFRDGg7dFBnZefHIaKHk9qXs3ccq3GQuha0RSo8tlapy2HHjJZi35jLepTHyuWH0dc4vuOw9C5yQUnA=w1250-h937-no

Why does this matter?

ACtC-3dzjZ6XLmFiC0iWaj8uxdttFvj_u6SWeSfld2t48O-jRQ8tWhXfzHKlIbTv9DRVesZwpUDq0w6etgEulGQXKRRaK1lY1EO0-OG3gKRNWfIqJLPJRJiv221BCLSSrRTcTWjA-ROym9Iycr8tYveG6lJ6Qw=w703-h937-no

I bet you’re missing that LOW switch! :)

Can you lock the maxtrax mounting pins? If not, is there any way to lock them down?
Yes, they accept small pad or luggage locks once you twist the mounting pin to secure the boards.

View attachment 2383849

Yes exactly like this pic @JohnJB posted. I use the keyed lock instead of combination lock style, and I have about 4 sets of keys to it spread everywhere. They could be cut with a decent cutter, but it would take a while to do all 4 and then squeeze them off the rack without attracting a lot of attention.

6693244E-192D-454C-BF71-F0F387FCF5C6.jpeg

Welcome back Matt. I was hoping you would be 😄. Excited to see your build in action. Now is a great time to explore the outdoors and glad you have so much of that in your Colorado backyard.

Welcome back Matt. I was hoping you would be 😄. Excited to see your build in action. Now is a great time to explore the outdoors and glad you have so much of that in your Colorado backyard.

I feel very fortunate things have worked out this way. Being back home with my wife and our dog and being able to explore with the truck has been amazing. If you're ever in the area and want go go wheeling and/or camping please reach out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom