LV list (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lebec cruiser! Saved all the pictures from the ad. Looked like a very complete LV. Congrats on the purchase.

I couldn't pass it up. It looked good in the pics and videos and in person it's even better. Really happy with it. I haven't even opened it up yet to look at all the parts.

So the story goes........a well known car illustrator(the guy who does all of those cool drawings of the cutaways of cars) started a restoration on it for a guy from Spain. The customer passed away and the truck was in limbo for years. The guy I bought it from, who's a professional gunslinger!) knew the illustrator and had heard that the truck and it's parts(now scattered in 3 locations) were going to get tossed out by some landlords who obviously are NOT lv guys! So the gunslinger bought the truck, collected the parts, wire wheeled the truck, assembled it and sold it. He wanted to keep it but just couldn't get around to it. Struck up a deal and it's now in sunny FL. It's really nice....solid. Motor is there. All of it is there. Some assembly required....

Understand not painting it if patina’d but isn’t this down to bare metal now, or did I miss something? Great rig.

Uncrated her today....all the parts are packed really nicely inside....didn't even bother opening things up. It's going to be fun to put it together. Just need to make sure I don't keep this one. Need to let somebody else enjoy some LV goodness.

20190712_104734_HDR.jpg
20190712_104759_HDR.jpg

And my favorite part is still there! Smart move with the string!

20190624_163807.jpg

And a super fancy glamor shot before she goes into storage for a bit...

CaUutoyaQQiMAa5DAd1wMA_thumb_1b9a5.jpg

One more for the list fellas. Hoping someone would know more about this truck purchased in British Columbia, Canada :hmm:
1967: FJ45LV29218
I bought it from a guy named Chin. He had a bunch of extra parts like doors and glass and freshly upholstered seats and panels. It has a 2F engine.
Would love to know the history of this LV if anyone knows anything about it.
Also, would love to find a rear bumper in case anyone has one ;)

XZCl17S.jpg

IpyQGvN.jpg

5KEIykc.jpg

One more for the list fellas. Hoping someone would know more about this truck purchased in British Columbia, Canada :hmm:
1967: FJ45LV29218
I bought it from a guy named Chin. He had a bunch of extra parts like doors and glass and freshly upholstered seats and panels. It has a 2F engine.
Would love to know the history of this LV if anyone knows anything about it.
Also, would love to find a rear bumper in case anyone has one ;)

XZCl17S.jpg

IpyQGvN.jpg

5KEIykc.jpg
Do you know where in BC?

from Canada thru Montana heading to Tenn 23661

DSCF3115.JPG

I picked up a '66 45LV over the weekend. It was fairly local to me and sort of fell in my lap.

It's FJ4524066 It's had a restoration started and needs to be completed. It looks like window gaskets are going to be hard to find and I'm hoping that some of you folks who've been down this road before can help.

IMG_5168.JPG

Cheers!

Chuck

I picked up a '66 45LV over the weekend. It was fairly local to me and sort of fell in my lap.

It's FJ4524066 It's had a restoration started and needs to be completed. It looks like window gaskets are going to be hard to find and I'm hoping that some of you folks who've been down this road before can help.

View attachment 2234877

Cheers!

Chuck

Very nice! More pictures please. Where in Norcal are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom