LV list (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some exterior shots

IMG_8448.JPG

IMG_8467.JPG

IMG_8464.JPG

IMG_8475.JPG

IMG_8459.JPG

Supposedly it's origin was Peru. It was on Craigslist in the past year for $75k.

Hey lay off the hillbilly patina. Unless it has bourbon in the windshield washer fluid it can’t be classified as Kentuckian.

Anyone know this LV? Spotted in Atlanta.

View attachment 1584923

View attachment 1584924

After seeing this guy around town a few times, I met him (he was literally parked in the exact same spot at Buckhead HD- may have been the same day). Nice Guy. He did say it was from South America although I forgot specifically where. His family was the second owner and he had it imported sometime in the last couple years. Don't know if you got a chance to look inside but the upholstery is awesome. Everything else looks to be pretty original and unmolested or repaired.

I just cant imagine driving a 3 spd up and down Piedmont Rd.

Guess I should add this one to the list while it is still mine. It is actually two LV's combined, one had a good body bad frame and the other a good frame but terrible body.... so the two will now live on as one.

VIN FJ45 28895

IMG_0540.JPG
IMG_0530.JPG
IMG_0542.JPG

IMG_0587.JPG

Guess I should add this one to the list while it is still mine. It is actually two LV's combined, one had a good body bad frame and the other a good frame but terrible body.... so the two will now live on as one.

VIN FJ45 28895

Might be good to know the VIN of the LV Cruiser that died, but then some unscrupulous type might use that info for illegal stuff.

I have one also frame 4 - FJ45 - 15158 .Not sure what to do with it , I'm not a body man and don't really have the time to give to another project. Basically a frame with the outer shell of a body.

1965 with copper T-66 year sold tag FJ45-25434

Will undergo full professional restoration. Check back this time next year.... :)

66 LV.JPG

Last edited:
Had it bought and you came in and offered more at the last minute and it was a craigslist add! Another one lost to the rich and famous! Too bad...the real bummer is it was 20 minutes from me! Guess it’s the owners fault for turning into an auction. For future market Ivalue and worth I was all in at $7500 which I thought was a good offer, no title, engine apart, roof and floor rust, but a good solid rig. Deep pockets came in at 10k!!!! I love your restored rigs, but leave some for the small guys!

Sorry Whitey...no idea who it was or if there was really someone. I was one of the first to make an offer and then he said he was waiting until Monday...so I waited to call him later in the week and he said he was about to take an offer so I upped mine. I've missed my share of good cruisers, so I guess I had it coming my way this time.

I had it at $5000 on Tuesday and apparently you are suppose to shake hands over the phone.
274DDFAD-989F-47B1-9C6C-46BD694CD6DC.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom