Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (8 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Off topic, but speaking of sand wheeling - is Wharton State Park worth going to anymore? I know they cracked down on wheeling back there. I've camped/driven/MTB'd around on the sand roads but they were traversible in my Mazda...
Meh.
It was not real exciting years ago, so.....
I found an abandoned MotoX track once and that was fun for a minute.

Meh.
It was not real exciting years ago, so.....
I found an abandoned MotoX track once and that was fun for a minute.

That was the vibe I got - lots of flat sand roads - we ended up parking the Mazda then fooling around in my friend’s Xterra until we found some deeper sand to do donuts in but otherwise didn’t find too much excitement.

Not mine.

I like the fact that they blocked out the license plate on the pictures - except for the first one where it is clearly visible...

Also the "Warn" winch...
Quotation marks around single words can occasionally be used for emphasis, but only when quoting a word or term someone else used. Usually, this implies that the author doesn’t agree with the use of the term.

He said he was “working”; it looked to me like he was procrastinating.

You call this filthy room “clean”?!

When quotation marks are put around a word in this way, they are called scare quotes.

1979 40 in Vermont at auction.

1570448520873.png

Last edited:
I have a winch cable too on my 84 Landcruiser that is for sale on craigslist at the link above. What a coincidence. :)

Anyone interested in buying a Harley? Message me if you’re interested... we could probably work out a killer deal...

2007 Road King Classic in Blue Suede-2nd owner (purchased at 2800 mi.- prior owner female), has service records
Has leather bags, white walls, windshield bag, etc.
7k miles
Custom programmable Speedo from HD-with fuel guage, tach (plus original)
Chromed Forks
Lowered
Rush Exhaust
Custom Handlebars
Highway pegs
Just PA inspected/registered
Have rear passenger backrest

B48A6822-CA95-4AB4-AAB2-40A4EA6AA2E0.jpeg

DA9FEE94-5022-4462-AA15-1BA5FBB4C31D.jpeg

Last edited:
WTB: Toyota something....Taco is my first choice but will consider any Land Cruiser. 200s are out of my price range. Also open to GXs, older Tundras and even non-Toyota pick ups. Whatcha got? PM me

WTB: Toyota something....Taco is my first choice but will consider any Land Cruiser. 200s are out of my price range. Also open to GXs, older Tundras and even non-Toyota pick ups. Whatcha got? PM me
Nice C2S.

Thanks. It’s a C4S but no longer in my stable. If I ever get another it will be a coupe.
Damn I missed the 4 in there....
I've always liked the 997 body style.

You say ever... what made you get ride of it. Sorry if its off topic..

Damn I missed the 4 in there....
I've always liked the 997 body style.

You say ever... what made you get ride of it. Sorry if its off topic..
Ha, ha. If the pic were a bit further back, the "wide hips" of the 4S would have been a dead give-away. I loved it and miss it, but my kids were squished in the back and I didn't feel like they were safe back there. In someone rear ended me, I was afraid they would hit their heads on some hard surface. I'm not against having another one - fastest and best handling car I've ever owned for sure - it's capabilities were far beyond my own. But there are too many cool, interesting cars / trucks / suvs out there that I want to own.

Ha, ha. If the pic were a bit further back, the "wide hips" of the 4S would have been a dead give-away. I loved it and miss it, but my kids were squished in the back and I didn't feel like they were safe back there. In someone rear ended me, I was afraid they would hit their heads on some hard surface. I'm not against having another one - fastest and best handling car I've ever owned for sure - it's capabilities were far beyond my own. But there are too many cool, interesting cars / trucks / suvs out there that I want to own.
The Porsche Guards Reds are something else. (Meaning I love em!) Definitely agree a coupe would be better than a convertible. I've been eyeing the 992 C2Ss and C4Ss for while. I've yet to come across a Porsche owner who regretted getting one.

Man I would love to own an air cooled Porsche one day as well.

Land Cruisers and Porsche's would be the best of both worlds for me.

WANTED!

Does anyone have some 6-lug rims that would work on a 1st gen Sequoia? The OEM rims on the Sequoia are the 17" split spokes with 15mm offset, and I am stealing them for the BJ74.

Just need something decent that will work for a few more months before we trade it in. 1st gen Tundra, Sequoia, and some Taco rims should work.

WANTED!

Does anyone have some 6-lug rims that would work on a 1st gen Sequoia? The OEM rims on the Sequoia are the 17" split spokes with 15mm offset, and I am stealing them for the BJ74.

Just need something decent that will work for a few more months before we trade it in. 1st gen Tundra, Sequoia, and some Taco rims should work.

I have a set of 5 spoke 16" 4runner wheels with some tires on them that are good for rollers, should cover you the few months you need, covered in some house paint, I can post picks, will fit over tundra/sequoia brakes

I have a set of 5 spoke 16" 4runner wheels with some tires on them that are good for rollers, should cover you the few months you need, covered in some house paint, I can post picks, will fit over tundra/sequoia brakes

Also painted hammered finish brownish anthracite ish

Awesome, please post some pics so I can confirm fitment. 16" rims were standard on the non-limited models:
2002-sequoia-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom