Local For Sale/Wanted Section! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

So I'm guessing you're on the hunt for a 60 now?

Not yet. I need to work out a deal with @TRFCSUX for his rims first, then I can stop shopping for a 60 to put them on!

I am running the new reproduction wheels in 16" from from City Racer. The main reason I went this (more expensive) route is that there are a lot of additional tires available in 16" (including taller skinny options) you can no longer get in 15." OEM hubcaps mount right up. Pricey though...

Link? I like the idea of 16s as long as the OEM caps mount!

Link? I like the idea of 16s as long as the OEM caps mount!

Thanks, but I don't like them that much!

Thanks, but I don't like them that much!

I warned you...I REALLY didn’t want to spend the money either, but my philosophy was “buy once, cry once...” I can probably run them for a couple decades and I don’t have to worry as much about a future lack of tires in a compatible size.

Possibly flawed logic? But that’s my story and I’m sticking to it.

Wanted: GX470 100 / 80 for my Taco need to get back in a wagon.
Here is the link. I appreciate leads. Thanks

I’m not a cruiser guy, but it does ride very nice. I keep dragging the floor boards through the corners 😂

Not much in the way of farkles... does include the passenger’s seat.

I can't take it, but I will say, these are hands down the best handling/riding of all the metric cruisers. They corner beautifully and inspire conference in ones riding.

Got any farkles for it Rob, bags, seats, ect?

But, have you driven in through a two foot plus flooded stream yet? :cool:

Anyone have any interest in a 99 4Runner? Frame is pretty bad and the rear housing is leaking, otherwise a good vehicle. Dads looking for something new and it will likely not be worth trading in. Can get pictures and more details if anyone is interested.

Guys... I'm going through that "wants" vs. "needs" conversation in my head right now...

You need it, especially if you don't have a pickup.

There was a sweet '65 Datsun pickup at the Warrenton Father's Day car show yesterday.

Guys... I'm going through that "wants" vs. "needs" conversation in my head right now...

I know just where it is and will be around there today....

I also have the left tail light for you, if you "need" :grinpimp:

Buy it!
Then someday maybe I will buy it off you for less.:flipoff2:

You need it, especially if you don't have a pickup.

There was a sweet '65 Datsun pickup at the Warrenton Father's Day car show yesterday.
I know just where it is and will be around there today....

I also have the left tail light for you, if you "need" :grinpimp:
Hell if Rick doesn't want it I do!!!!!
Buy it!
Then someday maybe I will buy it off you for less.:flipoff2:

I definitely want it but I don't think I can have it - I'm out of room. Hopefully one of you guys can add it to the stable!

free 1993 fzj80 hulk. body is still closed up, no wheels, no front axle, blown head gasket, probably overheated the engine...243ish K miles
must be picked up before friday june 28th, during normal m-f business hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom