Local For Sale/Wanted Section!

@Cass007 Steering wheel is different, no air bag. I think I have a wheel from a '96 up in the loft.

If you want to come by next week, we can take a look. My shop is in Phoenixville, 19460

I have everything else.
@Crusha ... I will hit you up next week once I finish up some work stuff and need to install the new snorkel first as well.

caz

Keystone Cruisers
SILVER Star

Looking for parts of, or a couple of mini truck driveshafts.
'84+ as Marlin references them.
I know FJ60 and similar, later era 40 stuff will not bolt up, but I think some mid generation 40series stuff will, not positive tho....

60mm x 60mm x 10mm flange is what I'm looking for.

I've got a pile too. I'll look the next time I get down there.

caz

Keystone Cruisers
SILVER Star

Looking for parts of, or a couple of mini truck driveshafts.
'84+ as Marlin references them.
I know FJ60 and similar, later era 40 stuff will not bolt up, but I think some mid generation 40series stuff will, not positive tho....

60mm x 60mm x 10mm flange is what I'm looking for.
Hey Aaron, what exactly do you need? I perused my collection today. I have a nice front with CV I can bring to cmcc if you want it.

***Stock 100-Series Wheels/Tires and Skid Plates***

I'll be selling 5 stock wheels/tires and stock skids from a build, off an '06 Toyota LC w/64k miles. There is no rust including underneath, this truck never saw snow and it doesn't seem like it even saw much rain.

4 tires are Michelin tires (not off-road) that recently passed MD inspection. The spare doesn't look to have ever touched the ground, it is not a Michelin.

Let me know if bumper covers or any of the stock suspension components interest you as well.

I could let the 3rd row seats go too, they are tan.

Please PM me if you're interested, I can send you pics.

Yellow Jacket

SILVER Star
Anybody want a compressed air tank for OBA? This came with my first 40 and was used for just that. He had it tucked in under the far rear of the tub, so it's not the prettiest tank, but was functional. Anybody want it? Trade for a IPA 6 pack.

View attachment 1760689
Still got this sitting in garage. Free for whoever wants it. Going to C-List next. Thanks.

Top Bottom