KRICE 2013 LX570- Family Hauler (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.google.it
You May recognize my new to me LX. Bought from Ryan SOLD - 2013 LX570 for sale Boise, ID - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/2013-lx570-for-sale-boise-id.1315119/

1692985506806.jpeg

Considering I am about to have 2 girls under 2, I will be keeping the running boards. I come from the 100 series section (still debating keeping the 1998 Built 100 I have with 165k miles)

Current Build:

ARB Base Rack
Ironman Bumper
STOCK AHC - works very well
35x11.5 R20 Toyo AT3s
Bora Spacers

Goals:
Long Hauler wheeling - take the family to CO / Moab.
Possible Regear to 4.3s and rear locker - need to wheel first to see what I need
LRA 12.5 tank
AHC - OEM Spacer in front and OME spacer in the rear - still trying to understand this system and have read alot of great info on this here at Mud - thanks to the contributors.
EB4BD25F-E973-4242-AD7A-A3AFEAD4042B.jpeg
D80E0C37-5456-403C-A67D-F3E7B3B2475F.jpeg

Last edited:
placeholder

placeholder

placeholder

Ran to the wife’s family property a few hours away to check deer cameras. The LX claims > 14 mpg doing 70-80mph. My 4 speed 100 would get 10/11 at those speeds. Very nice to have some added range (plus the power of the 5.7 with the 6 speed)

We don’t have any SxS or ATV so the LX is what I use around the gravel roads and dirt trails. Moved the AHC to comfort and she performed well.

Broke her in.
IMG_7346.jpeg

Shoutout to the ARB base rack slots for holding my coffee each morning while loading my daughter in. This is the most action the rack sees unfortunately. Hoping to get some camping / wheeling in this spring.
IMG_7359.jpeg

Was in H (AHC equipped) pulling into a parking spot - pavement and heard a pop. Does something look broken here?

I am on 35s x 11.50 and 1” spacers
IMG_7504.jpeg

All good, I overreacted earlier. @tbisaacs sas right haha no need park in H- I was still geeking out over all the AHC goodies

Love this LX. Being able to go into sport mode for my community and haul the coal is incredible.

Sport 5 is definitely the way to go if driving fast. Normal D is fine up to 80 on these 35s.

All good, I overreacted earlier. @tbisaacs sas right haha no need park in H- I was still geeking out over all the AHC goodies

Love this LX. Being able to go into sport mode for my community and haul the coal is incredible.

Sport 5 is definitely the way to go if driving fast. Normal D is fine up to 80 on these 35s.

He’s just saying that so he can pull up in H next to you and flex.

Don’t listen to his lies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom