KISS Drawers (Keep It Simple Storage) For 100 Series (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Finally got around to assembling mine! The fit and finish on the Reef setup is incredible. Less than mm precision on everything. It all just lines up and works. Truly a fantastic piece of engineering. I got the wing kit (excellent, really love the hinges) and the bolt down brackets which are ROCK SOLID. Got impatient wanting to use everything so bad and just went ahead and installed them after staining, will have to pull back out and put urethane coats on the exposed bits, add aluminum trim, a topper mat, and of course lots of stickers.

Props to Dave for designing all this! Can't wait to get a few more add-ons.

View attachment 2423019
View attachment 2423022
View attachment 2423026
View attachment 2423027
Thanks for sharing, they do look great!
Can ypu please share a picture of how far the 2nd row seats can still recline?

Does anyone have a picture of them sitting on a mattress of sorts on this system? Is that possible?

Thanks for sharing, they do look great!
Can ypu please share a picture of how far the 2nd row seats can still recline?

Does anyone have a picture of them sitting on a mattress of sorts on this system? Is that possible?

Yes and yes. Finalized drawers plus some reclining and bed pics. Hope these are helpful.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_53f9.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_53f4.jpg

Fully upright and reclined as far as the drawers will allow:
IMG_1438.JPG

IMG_1439.jpeg

Cheapo Intex camping air mattress (full-size bed equivalent). Can't even remotely feel the gap between the drawers and the seats.
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_540b.jpg

Yes and yes. Finalized drawers plus some reclining and bed pics. Hope these are helpful.

View attachment 2429403

View attachment 2429402

Fully upright and reclined as far as the drawers will allow:
View attachment 2429404
View attachment 2429405

Cheapo Intex camping air mattress (full-size bed equivalent). Can't even remotely feel the gap between the drawers and the seats.
View attachment 2429406
Thanks, but that still doesn't show anyone sitting up on the bed. Also how thick a mattress you got there?

Oh, sitting on a mattress? No, it was just me camping. You can't sit bolt upright, that's for sure. If you want to know the headroom, it's the distance from the seats folded flat to the ceiling minus the height of any mattress you choose. The mattress in my pic is about 7" thick inflated.

Thanks, but that still doesn't show anyone sitting up on the bed. Also how thick a mattress you got there?
A slimmer mattress option than the inflatables, but more pricey, is to use a mattress topper.
Does getting only the half drawer allow to use one 3rd row seat?
Yep, couple folks on Instagram have done that, sorry I don't have any pics tho

Has anyone received a message to pay their KISS drawer bill lately, I'm order #D90? Asking for a friend 😎

yep.. just paid my bill and getting drawers tomorrow

I need to get off my posterior and post pics of the 450 pound rated shelf I put in my LX. It's sized so you can put in a full Hardigg case and have room for the tie downs. I've got measured drawings I need to convert to pdf if you want copies.

I received my request for payment and just got shipping notification earlier today. Dave has been also super responsive via email, helping me update my order due my me not reading the details of the product. @cruzerDave thanks for an awesome product and support!

I received my request for payment and just got shipping notification earlier today. Dave has been also super responsive via email, helping me update my order due my me not reading the details of the product. @cruzerDave thanks for an awesome product and support!
Thanks, and sorry not here very often everyone. Any q's new email is support@Land Shark Outfitters dot comAlthough the old gmail will still work... Finally found some help so shooting to completely catch up and eliminate the entire queue system in a month or 2!

Thanks, and sorry not here very often everyone. Any q's new email is support@Land Shark Outfitters dot comAlthough the old gmail will still work... Finally found some help so shooting to completely catch up and eliminate the entire queue system in a month or 2!

Removed.

Last edited:
Has anyone installed the Reef anchor plates in their 100 series who might have some photos of how they connect or some advice? I’ve got the L1 plates and it seems like they should match up just about right with the third row seat anchor bars with four J-bolts and nuts, but what I have in my kit is two straight bolts and spacers. Any help?

Has anyone installed the Reef anchor plates in their 100 series who might have some photos of how they connect or some advice? I’ve got the L1 plates and it seems like they should match up just about right with the third row seat anchor bars with four J-bolts and nuts, but what I have in my kit is two straight bolts and spacers. Any help?
In my 200 the longer bolt supplied replaces one of the seat anchor bolts. HTH
IMG_20200411_170023.jpg

In my 200 the longer bolt supplied replaces one of the seat anchor bolts. HTH
View attachment 2455388

Thank you this helps a lot. It didn’t occur to me that I’d have to remove those trim pieces but now I look it’s obvious. There are side ones that I have to remove as well or the drawers won’t sit flat. I’ll get back into it tomorrow and report back here but hopefully this will work.

Thank you this helps a lot. It didn’t occur to me that I’d have to remove those trim pieces but now I look it’s obvious. There are side ones that I have to remove as well or the drawers won’t sit flat. I’ll get back into it tomorrow and report back here but hopefully this will work.

Yup, remove all the trim pieces. I put as many bolts back without their trim bits as possible to seal up the holes, except using new longer ones where the anchor brackets line up. I aligned the brackets to the truck first then slid the drawers in to mark where the brackets should be screwed to the drawers. Then removed everything, screwed the brackets to the drawers, then put back in and bolted down. Alignment went perfectly this way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom