Introducing OEM Replacement Seat Covers: Lexus LX450 / Toyota Land Cruiser (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ridies

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
ridies.com
Exciting news!!!
We've just launched our new replacement leather seat covers for the 1990-1997 Lexus LX450 / Toyota Land Cruiser.
Our seat covers are available in Genuine leather, Nappa leather, and Alcantara suede. Choose from a variety of colors and stitching options to customize your seats to your liking. Plus, our craftsmen can create a custom design based on your sketch or picture. Request free samples to verify the quality and color of the material. Upgrade your ride with the best prices in the market for authentic leather. Don't wait, visit our website and place your order now!

79a70016-2d97-4e19-8d9b-bb83e083703b_Original (1).png

Have any questions or need help with your order? Our friendly customer service team is always here to assist you. Leave a comment below or contact us at 317-516-5962 directly.

Are these made completely of leather or are the sides/back made of vinyl? Is there an option for the arm rests as well?

Anyone order these yet? I am almost ready to place an order for my '97 LX450. Be nice to get some feedback before I experiment with $600 seat covers :D

@Ridies I know this question is subjective and your response likely biased but where would you rate the quality of your product? My experience is Lseat - 3 out of 10 to Mosley which was a strong 9 out of 10. I need new front covers for mine and i wont buy Lseat but i am even less likely to roll a dice and pay x2 for your covers with no verifiable reviews. How would you convice me to spend my cash with you and not with Cam?

Any chance you will be providing cloth replacement for leather seats?

This guy did a review here
I want to replace my covers, not happy with what I have.
Researching them, what the above post says, matches what I found. "IF" everything is correct your good. "If" you have any issue, your not. The bad reviews seem to be customer service. Pretty much it's no response to email and horrible phone service.
ALL of the reviews said the leather and stitching was quality and as long as they fit, the people were happy.

Lseat is great, if you are flipping the vehicle for a quick sale. I installed my Lseat covers in 2017 and they look awful. The leather is tearing and cracking in the wear areas.

I too am shopping for leather covers, again. Mosley is high on my list but I like having other options.

Are these made completely of leather or are the sides/back made of vinyl? Is there an option for the arm rests as well?
All our panels (front, sides, back are made up of 100% leather. We dont mix Vinyl.
Do you mean door panel covers? We offer extra leather in hides for that.

I was asking about the arm rests in the doors that can pop off the door panels, but good to know that extra leather is available to replace the door panel covers as well if one wanted to get everything to match.

Anyone else get these installed yet?

I am interested in new covers. These seem like a good option. Mosley shows out of stock currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom