How much could I get for an emission system of a 76' 2F engine (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I gave all my smog stuff away to a mudder in a smog nazi state that needed it; YMMV.

Go look in the classifieds to see what it’s worth. There’s still a fair number of folks pulling this stuff off so it’s not super rare. You aren’t going to be funding any big upgrades with the sale but you’ll have plenty to restock your beer supply.

I am going to de-smog my fj40, and I am wondering how much I could get for it.

i am gonna take a @3_puppies WAG , and say without any photos to show the Hundreds of fellow Members exactly what all you have going on to offer up ?

its
not worth any :

DSCN9587.JPG

i am gonna take a @3_puppies WAG , and say without any photos to show the Hundreds of fellow Members exactly what all you have going on to offer up ?

its not worth any :

View attachment 2873457
I mean I know this probably won't help because its a nest of tubing. But I mean if you can decipher any of this I guess....

IMG-0893.jpg

IMG-0892.jpg

IMG-0891.jpg

IMG-0889.jpg

Anything you have to sell. Here in CA it is needed.
Come up with a reasonable price. we can utilize these components.
You have two parties interested in your smog equipment.
Thanks

I am going to de-smog my fj40, and I am wondering how much I could get for it.

it might be worth noting this engine in your photos is out of a 8/80 and later 40 0r 60 ...........

NOT a 1976

Most likely a FJ60 in my opinion

but indeed has some aspects of a later FJ40 say 79 or 80 ?

engine serial # to start

but i can ID a host of various years late model parts on it

not a bad thing to be clear

Not sure if this helps, the serial number is 2F 418313.
Check this out:

Go to Page 28 to find the spreadsheet, your engine's production date is December 1979.

It's worth whatever people are willing to pay, of course. Save it even if it does not sell. Someone will eventually find you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom