Help! Looking for part # for 1995 FJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi y'all hope everyones having a good start to the year - looking for a small plastic trim piece after a run in with an awful interior restorer who lost this a bunch of parts. Here's a small picture with the highlighted piece. Thanks everyone!

LC.jpg

Hey ajax - i thought it was that part too... but looking closer it looks a little different, what do you think?

IMG_4044 (1).jpg

Contact @Deathvalleypaul or @slow95z , they part out 80's,
should have that part laying around.

Can you take another photo from further back to show exactly where it is located? Is it a cover for the US model third seat hinge (L or R)? Too dark and raining to go out and look at mine.

Or, go to Partsouq dot com and put in your VIN, then go to Body/Chassis, then Rear Seat and start scrolling. It may say "Cover, Rear Seat Hinge" or something like that (question is, which hinge).

Last edited:
Hey guys this picture is the easiest to see - sorry for the poor pictures prior. I'm looking for cover for the US model second row seat hinge on the R side. The picture below is the Left side equivalent that I do have, but i'm missing the Right side. Thanks!

IMG_4051.jpg

Anyone parting out vehicles should have that part.
Also check out the Classifieds, Parting Out.

Part out guys probably won’t want to separate that from the seat.
Just a guess😉

Last edited:
Yeah it's just the plastic cover - not the bar, just having trouble finding the part #

You could also try any auto Salvage yard with an 80 series. Not too many people looking for complete rear seats.

Or, just walk into any Toyota Dealer parts dept and show them the photo above, with the model and year they should be able to find the part number and tell you if it's still available.

The part number may be printed on the inside of the other side you still have, try taking it off and looking inside? That will get you in the ballpark.

Have you gone to Partsouq as mentioned above???

Do you have someone bring you your slippers in the morning before you get out of bed?? Just sayin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
One more option: For a $30 finders fee (that's how it works on this site for newbies) we can provide you with more information, just send your Paypal user name so we can send a bill for services rendered.

Thank you

jk

It may be 71693-60010-03 which is discontinued

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom