Got Me Some Shane's Leather! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.cardomain.com
Yes, I randomly attended a garage sale in Tulsa, and low and behold I found a set of LX/LC seats that just so happened to match up with my rig. Incredible huh?

09B87BA9-AB80-4282-B4E9-64D0C06FD336_zpsyr2xwxup.jpg
348CEB76-D55A-40CF-862B-643EBFBD64DF_zpsnuvrzkc5.jpg
805D0EFF-0DD8-465E-A351-67DF6264A421_zps1hc5nvse.jpg

$100 for the set ain't bad huh?

What the!!!!!????? Holy cow what a steal. Great find man

Woah! That looks NICE!
I'd love to do my tan/brown interior Antique Sage 40th in that color. Especially for $100 bucks!

Looks really good.

That color always looks to me like the stock seats went on vacation and came back with a nice tan. :D

Last edited:
Did you buy a lottery ticket too because that is some luck!!!

Wow...slightly jealous!

Go buy a lottery ticket.

Seriously!

Awesome find, and to think that I always give the wife a hard time because I despise garage sales.

Hate you...so much.

Sometimes I really should just pull over to those yard sales.

Awesome find and they look amazing ! If you want to redo the wheel I'd suggest craft custom in Dallas. It won't be $100 though but if you cost average it all still unreal deal on a refresh

Was the previous owner involved in some sort of accident?

Something like that I believe. Actually, there's a very kind LC philanthropist in the area that always seems to have all the goods. He made me an excellent deal (a hair more than $100 of course ). Kind of a pay it forward deal you know.

Something like that I believe. Actually, there's a very kind LC philanthropist in the area that always seems to have all the goods. He made me an excellent deal (a hair more than $100 of course ). Kind of a pay it forward deal you know.
What a humanitarian

Damn... Do you have a bounty on your head?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom