@ToyotaMatt (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think if he slowed down a bit, Stopped rambling non stop and just filled orders, he’d be much better off.he’s a nice enough guy but he tries to do too much stuff. Just do a couple things well and be an asset. Don’t try to do a ton of stuff and be unreliable. No one likes that. I sent him a set of 62 locks in exchange for some stuff. He blabbed nonstop on the phone while he filled my order and offered me stuff I don’t need. We ended the call all square, but the package never arrived. He also doesn’t return any requests for even a follow up.
Thanks big guy

Exactly my experience. Phone call that felt was 5 days long. Was even told after confirming key code (which I had already done), that he was cutting them the next day. Then vanishes. Exhausting. Already found a new key cutter local to me, so just happy to not have to care anymore. Lol

I sent this to him yesterday and you guessed it, no response.
I cannot reach you by phone, text, or any other way I know. Please tell me what is happening with my cables. I have a finished project and every time I start it I have to get out, raise hood, manually choke, start it, take choke off then close hood. If you broke the knobs be a man and just tell me so I can try and find others.

He was on here yesterday I'm sure he saw this thread, he has his user settings so that you can't see when he is on or his activity. He took that time to defend his horrible business practices to future customers instead of answering you guys it seems...

i will be focusing all this week on the back-log of current orders ,

matt

I sent this to him yesterday and you guessed it, no response.
I cannot reach you by phone, text, or any other way I know. Please tell me what is happening with my cables. I have a finished project and every time I start it I have to get out, raise hood, manually choke, start it, take choke off then close hood. If you broke the knobs be a man and just tell me so I can try and find others.
mr wadsters ...

a edit to your numerous previous posts here and a current up to date as of the day you received both professionally restored NO-KNOB / " KNOB " ( D-Groove Shaft " on back is in order please ,,,,,please start with the part about " money changing hands " and then my regular updates that your control cables were in-fact taking longer then originally anticipated , it's un-ethical for me top post mu Iphone Msgr. and a clear no-no for a registered MUD supporting vendor to disclose any personal info such as this , but i will speak plainly hirer Chris , you were kept abreast the project was taking longer from the moment it did and even as you posted here in this thread in this forum , i continued to plug away at your choke and throttle cables .

you received my best work , just like any control cables i have turned out over the last decade , and if they took a extra 10-14 days that's because that was what was required to provide you my normal perfection level status end product

i did receive the parts for the trade and they were all as stated , even the sieze floor dimmer i needed for a mock up only part ,

i still do not fully understand the topic of the coolant bottle , perhaps this is a good place to fully elaborate that topic as well ? ,

( 2 ).png

Last edited:
Hi Matt,

I wanted to get on your radar for two outstanding order I have with you since last September.

Last year I made a couple orders #4995 (Sept 15, 2023) as well as #5100 (Oct 13, 2023) and to date I have not received my orders. Of the two orders i made only order #4995 showed "Shipped", but the tracking information lists "Pre-Shipment, USPS Awaiting Item" giving me the impression you may still be trying to catch up with my orders. These are for the reproduction early hazard and heater switch knobs. I made several attempts to reach you through your website "Contact Us" feature but did not receive replies. Its through IH8MUD I saw your family suffered a sad circumstance around that time and completely understand the impact it had.

It would be very appreciated if you could let me know the status.

Joel~

The quality goods you bring to the LandCruiser community are without doubt the highest available! Thank you for your creative genius...

Looks like Matt blocked me on here so I can't call him out on his BS anymore, pretty slick because as someone that does e-commerce also I can pick apart all his garbage fake excuses pretty easily and see through to what is really happening.

Good luck to whoever decides to give this guy their money....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom