@ToyotaMatt (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone seen @ToyotaMatt ? Haven’t heard from him in a while. I ordered some stuff from him 10 days or so ago and haven’t heard anything. I even texted him on his personal cell. Just hoping he’s ok.

Has anyone seen @ToyotaMatt ? Haven’t heard from him in a while. I ordered some stuff from him 10 days or so ago and haven’t heard anything. I even texted him on his personal cell. Just hoping he’s ok.
One man show, I’m certain he’ll get you squared away man. But he might be dealing with something.

One man show, I’m certain he’ll get you squared away man. But he might be dealing with something.

No doubt his stuff has never disappointed. I have all the LED bling.

I'm waiting. Haven't heard boo!

32 days since my order was placed.
3 emails requesting a status update.
No reply.

One man band or not this is not the way to conduct business.

If you have time to post things on an internet forum you have time to respond to a customers inquiry.Especially if you have their money and they don't have the merchandise.

Take care of your customer or somebody else will.

Everyone calm down. Matt does this. He disappears for a bit then he’s back. You’re not the first to complain about his timeline (or lack there of) but he is a real gem in this community! He has knowledge and parts that is unmatched. Plus he has the uncanny ability to find unicorn parts.

I understand people get sick, emergencies happen, you are kidnapped by aliens and "probed" - that can buy you a week maybe even two but really you need to respond to questions about orders that you already took the money, at least say you are working on it - instead of leaving folks to think you are on the beach somewhere with all your Gropen Joe Bribum funds, but that's just me.

^^^

No not at all. @cruisermatt is in Florida with a well deserved great reputation.👍

EDIT: Oops my bad, @devo i thought you were saying @cruisermatt was the bad guy. I haven’t seen the latest Trails, don’t know which one is in there.

Everyone calm down. Matt does this. He disappears for a bit then he’s back. You’re not the first to complain about his timeline (or lack there of) but he is a real gem in this community! He has knowledge and parts that is unmatched. Plus he has the uncanny ability to find unicorn parts.
So you are saying it is ok to take Peoples Money then Ghost them ? And that this Happens But its ok cus he is in the right click ? I say Bull****

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom