Builds FZJ80 The Devils Build (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Proudly Joining ZOR (Zalmi Offroad & Rally Club)

15356053_1456332567750623_1259450511_n.jpg

Massive Isn't It ...
............................................................THATS WHAT SHE SAID...........................!!!! :rimshot:

The truck looks awesome Man!!!!!!!!!!!! Great Job. Ive never been a fan of yellow on a vehicle, but the wrap does look good on your rig!! Enjoy Brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:beer:

How you liking the tires bro?

One Of The Best Tires I Have Ever Experience .. Snow, Mud, Gravel etc lovely performance .... Micky's Best So Far ..
Even On Road They Do Well ... Yes Agreed That A Bit Noisy But I Have A SPL Audio System So No Worries On Sound Issues :)

One Of The Best Tires I Have Ever Experience .. Snow, Mud, Gravel etc lovely performance .... Micky's Best So Far ..
Even On Road They Do Well ... Yes Agreed That A Bit Noisy But I Have A SPL Audio System So No Worries On Sound Issues :)
I have the TTC version of those tires. I've only had them a few weeks now. Only real differences are the sidewall tread and how it integrates into the main tread. I don't know if they're the best tires I've had yet. The MTR's have been my favorite so far. These are more noisy for sure, but they've done well otherwise. I need more time with them before I can really say much more.

I have the TTC version of those tires. I've only had them a few weeks now. Only real differences are the sidewall tread and how it integrates into the main tread. I don't know if they're the best tires I've had yet. The MTR's have been my favorite so far. These are more noisy for sure, but they've done well otherwise. I need more time with them before I can really say much more.

Me Likess...

Are there two different types of this tire? @Box Rocket
I believe so. The TTC version (Top Truck Challenge) was developed a few years ago in a joint marketing venture with the Top Truck Challenge. Same basic tread design with a few minor changes to the main tread. Bigger changes to the side lugs with a "tread break" groove between the side lugs and the main tread to allow the tire to flex over rocks better.

EM Back With A BANG ...

Coordinates
17px-WMA_button2b.png
36°51′00″N 75°25′40″E
Weather Conditions: 22-26th March, 17 - Heavy Snow Fall - Road Block - Landsliding - Park Closed For Tourist Due To Safety Purpose -
(Note: I Got NOC From Local Police)
The 1st Rig To Visit In 2017 So Far ...
Dated: 24-03-2017

On the Pakistani side, the pass is 47 km (29 mi) from the National Park station and checkpoint in Dih, 78 km (48.5 mi) from the customs and immigration post in Sost, 275 km (170.8 mi) from Gilgit, and 878 km (545 mi) from Islamabad.

Khunjerab Pass or Khunjerav (elevation 4,937 metres or 16,200 feet) is a high mountain pass in the Karakoram Mountains in a Stragic position on the northern border of Pakistan's Gilgit-Baltistan "HUNZA– Nagar District" on the southwest border of the Xinjung region of China.

The Khunjerab Pass is the highest paved international border crossing in the world and the highest point on the Karakoram Highway-Pakistan

01.JPG

While Coming Back From Top
DSC_6995.JPG

The BARKHUN Police Check Post - KHUNJARAB PASS PARK
DSC_6964.JPG

The Last Fuel Station By PSO (Pakistan State Oil) @ Sost Location -
DSC_6957.JPG

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom