For Sale Fs: 2000 uzj-100 [nc] (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up for sale is my 2000 UZJ-100. Since my Troopie is almost back on the road and I have another DD, the wife is on my ass to thin the stable. So, I am parting ways with the Hundy wagon.

I have had the truck for about a year and thus far it has been an excellent DD and weekend wheeler. It had some mods when I bought it and I have added a few more since I had it. It has ~180 on the clock had all the scheduled maintenance with the 90K service being done about 2000 miles ago.

Here's a rundown on what the truck has on top of the factory stuff:

-ARB Combo front bumper
-4x4 Labs rear bumper with dual swing outs
-BIOR Full skid Plate
-Metal Tech Sliders
-OME Heavy Lift
-Doug Thorley Headers
-Doug Thorley Cat Back Exhaust
-TJM Airtec Snorkle
-ScanGauge II
-Sepski Rear Barrier
-WagonGear Tailgate Storage
-All interior and exterior lights upgraded to LED with ocrrect LED Flasher module
-HIR Bulbs (not yet installed)
-Hella HID Driving lamps
-Eclipse NAV head unit with iPod/iPhone integration and reverse cam
-Custom Marsh Racing 16x7 Steel Wheels made from factory splits
-New BFG MT KM2 in 255/85R16
-Both Factory Service Manuals are included

Maintenance wise, I i have been using Mobile 1 and OEM filters every 5K. Just did the 90K maintenance at about 178K with all new tensioners and pulleys. Recently did a MAF and TB cleaning, new air filter and all 4 O2 sensors were replaced when I did the DT header install. I recently replaced an AC suction line that I melted on the headers, so the AC has been factory re-charged.

The good: The truck runs great and has been pretty much trouble free since I have owned it. The headers and exhaust hade gave a little pep back into the truck and it very comfy to drive. The narrower tires change the handling a little, but it handles fine and was recently aligned when I got the new tires. The Diffs were re-filled with synth about 30-40K ago, so should be good for a while.

The bad:

The truck has been used for weekend wheeling, so the exterior of the truck has the usual scratches, dings and trail pin striping. One small dent on the rear pass side quarter from the PO. However, if you take the time to wash and wax, it looks pretty good. The upper ball joint boots need to be replaced as the are both torn. Will probably need new brake bars in about 15-20K miles. The usual D light is out on the center console, and the CDiff lock light is out also, the CDL locks up, but no light. I have let to take a look at the switch under the truck. The truck handles pretty good, but I'd replace the sway bar bushings and links in the future.

All in all, it has been a great truck to wheel while my other cruiser was getting back on the road. I'd consider keeping it, but I have be moving out to the Left Coast next summer and need to keep the cross country caravan to a minimum.

Looking for $12K firm, no trades at this time.

Thanks for looking and drop a PM with any questions or more pics.

100 small.JPG

Photobucket link:
http://s905.beta.photobucket.com/user/phrogg4evr/library/UZJ-100

100 small.JPG

Tempting, what kind of gas mileage are you getting with the KM2's and are there any rust issues?

MPG, mid 14s normal driving with mix of street and highway, mid-high 15s on 60-ish flat highway runs. All depends on driving style. I could probably get better, but I'm a set the CC 5 miles over the speed limit kind of guy.;) Granted with the DT headers and exhaust its hard not to get on the throttle:grinpimp: I have a long highway trip this week, I'll see what I get now that the ECU has relearned after the headers, exhaust, O2 sensors, and MAF & TB cleaning.

Rust wise, it was a Texas truck before I got it. No body or frame rust outside of the normal light surface stuff you see on a 12 year old truck. No penetrating rust or rot on any areas of the body or frame that I have seen. The header install was super easy, didn't run into any corrosion problems.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Last edited:
Good luck selling! i LOVE the look of this 100 :)

You're breaking my heart :)

Got any more outside and inside pics?

Gentlemen, I have replied to the PMs, appreciate the interest. I'll be adding some new pics tomorrow to the Photobucket account linked above, some more exterior, interior and underside. If you want to see something specific, drop me a PM and I'll snap them tomorrow.

You're breaking my heart :)

I know, I still miss the 80 though:frown:

Got any more outside and inside pics?

See above, if you want anything specific, drop me a PM with specifics

Where in NC this located?

The Jacksonville area.;)

Edit:

Sold pending funds. If it falls through, I will work down the list as you contacted me.

Appreciate all the interest and comments:cheers:

Last edited:
Where's it going, Alex?

Looks like Georgia, right around the corner;)

GLWS great looking truck and a great guy to deal with! Wish I could buy it!

I hope to see this thing in person sometime since its coming to GA!

Looks like Penny is going to a good home.

Just picked Penny up. Great truck and thanks, Alex, for an easy great transaction.

We have driven Penny from her old home in NC to Florence, SC and will be headed home tomorrow to GA.

Go Bama!

Posted from a brick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom