UZJ100 | LX470

J100 : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

$17000 2003 Land Cruiser 100 176500 miles Icon suspension Aftermarket wheels California car so no rust Recent maintenance done: - Heater tees and hoses connected to them - Transfer case and differential oil drain and fill - Brake fluid bleed, flush and fill - 2 brand new cats because somebody cut them out - Spark plugs (Denso Iridium TT)
Amazing LX470 build with super low miles - car is in near perfect condition with many desirable additions all listed below. I purchased in April 2021 from a fellow enthusiast who must take credit for most of the build. Car has been serviced at Lexus since I owned it without any issues. Selling as I am moving back to Australia in a few weeks so need this gone ASAP! Despite the specs it has seen very little true offroad use until 2018 it was an urban people mover and post the build it has been used on a couple of 4x4 trips but mostly family camping trips on well maintained dirt roads. 3 Owners - Southern California (before build), Colorado 2.5 years, Idaho 1.5 years Timing belt done at dealership, Trans fluid changed as well 90k...
Hello All, Selling a 2004 Lexus LX 470 with 285,000 miles on it. Have done a lot of work to it. below is a list of upgrades. -AHC Removal and Old Man Emu Shocks Springs and torsion bars installed - ARB Front bumper with LED Fog Lights - Rock Sliders w/ intigrated rock lights from Victory 4x4 - Rear bumper w/ tire carrier from Victory 4x4 - Rear ladder from Gobi - Flat roof rack from Baja Rack - Light bar - Side Spot lights on roof rack - Metal Molle Panels in rear windows from Victory 4x4 - Metal Shelf in rear from Victory 4x4 - Brand new 33" tires from Big O - Center dash and nav system swaped out for the Phoenix Automotive Tesla style screen - AuxBeam Switch for lighting - Brand new exhaust From the Catalytic converters back - 4...
Selling one of my cruisers. Buying a house and freeing up the cash will be nice. $17,500 Title in hand. 2000 202,500 Rock warrior wheels 1.25” spacers 35” maxxis razr MT ARB front bumper Smitty built 9.5k winch 2.5” OME lift, dobinsons shocks Firestone bags in rear springs Asfir front skid ARB dual compressor Odyssey extreme agm battery Trail trailor diff drop and extended sway bar links Spc upper control arms 20 gal aux fuel tank Sliders eBay snorkel Rear swing out tire carrier New Toyota cv axles, outer tie rods, 555 lower ball joints and new spc upper joints Power stop brake kit front and rear 2” amber pods Factory amp replaced / blue tooth connection Driver and passenger seat bottoms have been replaced Steering wheel recovered...
I have this 04 LC with 80k miles. It has a salvage title, was hit in the driver door which is the only panel that isn't factory vin. OME 2.5 with upper control arms from slee and basically brand new bfg At's. Interior is basically perfect except for some wear on steering wheel and a spot on driver seat. The paint cleans up and needs a wash / wax. I don't know what this thing is worth with a salvage title. Any advice?
Probably the most expensive 100 series in Canada right now... Florida car. (Has been exported out of the US and imported into Canada in mid March) Never seen winter. Lots done to it and in very good shape for the year. 2000 Lexus LX470 218,000 miles Old Man Emu suspension kit Fox Shocks front and rear 1.5 inch wheels spacers Slee Offroad Dual battery kit 2 Optima batteries Fuse box for fridge and auxiliary wiring in the back Wells Window visors OEM style rear spoiler ARB front bumper IPF 900 series lights ARB LED fog lights ARB rear bumper with dual swing out Full size spare 285-75-16 BFGOODRICH KO2 Rhino Rack cross bars Thule Basin roof top tent ARB Fridge freezer OEM style snorkel Mishimoto full aluminum radiator SPC rear trailing...
Located in Arroyo Grande, California 93420, always lived in CA. 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser UZJ100 rear diff lock with 257k miles. Asking $12.4k. Runs as fine as the day we bought it, clean title, AC blows cold, rear AC/Heat control, third row seats, floor mats for all 3 rows, and wheel lock, extra sets of keys, service records, upgraded stereo with apple play, android auto and reverse cam. Rear diff lock, (light just flashes, read below), River Rock Green Mica 1C3. Bought this back on March 11th 2010 with 70k miles from the second owner. This 100 series has been used as the wife's daily driver, and for family travel. With our first oil change we started using Mobil 1 synthetic with Toyota OEM filters every 7-10k miles. Dipstick...
Let’s try this again, prior thread deleted, I assume they want to keep it clean, there was no explation given. If you have sold a 100 series recently and want to share what you paid with details on truck this will be helpful for potential buyers currently looking. This thread can be helpful for buyers looking to understand the market and different factors that come into play on pricing. Please stay on topic! I recently sold 2004 LX with 176k for 12,500. Truck was 9/10 on condition with full service records. Southern Vehicle no rust.
It’s with a heavy heart I’m listing my LX470. I bought this at the start of the year after a long hunt for just the right one. This vehicle is a cream puff and ready to haul you and all your friends/family through Tahoe snow or on your next camp trip in the highest of luxury. Original Sacramento car, never owned outside of Folsom, always maintained at Lexus dealership there. Has an insane list of maintenance records on the Lexus/Toyota site. Originally owned by a real estate agent for many years for around town. Not a hint of rust anywhere on the truck. Under my ownership: - Flushed and baselined the AHC and adjusted for 0.5" of lift at normal height. AHC test registers 12 graduations L to H. AHC functions perfectly in all heights and...
Our bad luck can be someone else's blessing. My children's 2002 Landcruiser has suffered a major short in the main wiring harness that runs from under the dash through the firewall. Long and "short" of it is the hours to repair (est. 20 plus) in addition to the possibility that the source of said short might not be found in the process means we need to sell it (whole car) for parts. Engine / trans / body and everything else in great shape. SO if your needing parts for this series and live somewhere near the mid-Atlantic here ya go . . . Best quasi-reasonable offer. Roanoke Virginia.
I am selling my beautiful and excellent condition 2005 LX470. The vehicle is located in Northern California. Price is $25,000. Here are the specs: - 2005 LX470. Pearl White (paint code 070) with beige leather interior. - Absolutely spotless interior including front row, second row and third row seats. No rips, tears, scars in the interior. Roof is clean, carpet is clean, seats are clean. Interior is 9.5/10 as-is and a carpet shampoo will bring it to 10/10. - Spotless exterior. No scratches. Always garaged and that shows on the paint condition. Still has the factory shine. - Everything works per factory specs. All windows, doors, power seats, sunroof slides and tilts, factory Mark Levinson with 6 disc changer. etc work beautifully...
2002 Toyota Land Cruiser For Sale. New timing belt, water pump, fuel pump & fuel filter. Brand new Toyota key (2 keys). Located in Flint, Texas.
Posting for my brother. He is selling his 2003 Land Cruiser with 211k miles. All maintenance, fluids, and services has been done. Nothing else needed. In great shape and very clean inside and out. California vehicle. No rust. $23,500 Services done: OEM Timing belt / water pump @199k OEM Spark plugs @ 208k OEM Radiator @ 201k OEM Alternator @ 210k OEM Front Axle boots reseal @ 199k Front/Rear Diff fluid flush@ 199k Transfer Case fluid flush @ 199k Heater Ts @ 186k OEM Front brake pads @ 206k OEM front a/c blower motor @ 209k Upgrades: Stage 2 Ironman pro foam cell lift kit 18inSCS Ray 10s wheels 18in 295/70 Cooper STmaxx tires Prinsu roof rack New speakers all around LED low/hi beam lights LED fog lights Bright interior LED lights...
2003 Lexus lx470 w 213k miles..I’m the second owner. VERY CLEAN INSIDE N OUT. No issues at all w it. I’m only selling it bc I don’t drive it much..clean carfax ..don’t need to sell it..just testing the water to see what offers I will get on it..609517395seven
2006 LX in Boulder, CO. Currently at 208,xxx miles. Asking $19,500. The good: - Mechanically the truck is baselined and cosmetically in great shape. 70+ service records, most at Lexus dealerships. - A couple dings and scratches on the exterior and almost no blemishes on the interior: some nicks on the hood from road gravel which is typical in Colorado, trail rash on drivers side of rear bumper, left side of steering wheel losing some of its color. - Until October 2019 the truck lived in Florida and was serviced regularly at Lexus of Tampa Bay. I have full service history and a CarFax from before my ownership. No rust given 13 years in Florida (though exhaust showing typical surface rust). - I've spent $10K in maintenance and upgrades...
Year: 2000 Vehicle Model: LX470 Mileage: 236,297 Outside Link: https://wichita.craigslist.org/cto/d/kechi-2000-lexus-lx470/7562437683.html VIN# JT6HT00W1Y0094827 PRICE - $9,500 Please PM me if interested and we can exchange contact info - happy to answer questions anytime. Delivery - I would be willing to consider delivery if within 2-3 hours from Wichita. I recently purchased this LX470 locally in Wichita, KS in early October of this year, as my prior daily driver had an engine failure and I needed a replacement vehicle quickly. I was excited to come across a 100 series in good condition only a few minutes away! However, a week later, I came across a 2000 Land Cruiser nearby that was tailor made for me, with...
1999 Landcruiser 274,000 miles I have owned it for 3 years. Factory rear locker, Bump it offroad front and rear bumpers, Tire carrier and expedition ladder with rotopax, ARB onboard air, national luna dual batteries, wired for rear fridge. Tundra 18" wheels with 1.25" spidertrax spacers so center caps fit. new windsheild, rebuilt rear driveshaft with OEM spacers. snorkle. OME heavy lift. New OEM fuel pump, filter and sending unit. Depot headlamps with LED bulbs. Slee diff drop. New muffler, Hi lift, Weathertech floor liners front and second row. Timing belt last done at 174,000, so it's due. Tear in passenger CV boot. Rust in rear wheelwell. I bought a new cruiser and don't need two.$11,000 OBO located in Breck
AHC suspension fully functional USA Spec B45-TOY Bluetooth phone and audio streaming installed Cincinnati, OH $18,500
Hello, Up for sale is my 2006 LC, I purchased this vehicle stock a little over 8 years ago and over those years I’ve put in a lot time, money, mods and miles on it. It’s been an amazing vehicle for me and I’ve done my best to keep it in tip top shape. I’m asking $24K OBO for it. I’m selling it as I just recently purchased a 2016 4Runner TRD Pro. My plan is to build that one out and use that for my excursions. Send me a PM and I can send over the CarFax if interested. Here are my vehicle details: 2006 Toyota LC 100 Series Mileage 289K No accidents Clean title Maintenance by licensed Toyota dealers (Boulder/Stapp) Color Thunder Cloud Metallic No rips, tears in interior No 3rd row seats Current List of Mods: Old Man EMU 2.5” Lift...
2001 Lexus LX470 Blue Vapor Metallic (8P6) Taupe (88) 257k miles Clean Mississippi title in hand. I have had this vehicle since March of 2020 and have traveled all over the country in it. It has been an excellent adventure rig and I have loved every second of it. However, the time has come to get something a bit more practical for daily driving and let the next owner enjoy it as much as I have. I have gone through just about every major maintenance item to baseline the truck and it runs perfectly with no lights or issues. Suspension: AHC delete Iron man foam cell pro Iron man torsion bars Iron man extra heavy rear coils Armor: Slee Blueberry Metal Tech sliders Joe Bear Fab rear bumper with a dual swing Accessories: 3rd-row...
i had this posted in the 100 series discussion board but Trunk Monkey said: Howdy, I deleted your first thread on selling and will this one as well. Threads like this invariably lead to offers outside of the classifieds and clutter up tech threads. Please post in the classifieds if you're wanting to sell. Thanks. So I am posting here at his direction. Looking for suggestions on were to sell a 2006 LC 2 owner with 62k miles. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
Hi. I'm selling my 2006 Land Cruiser in excellent condition. It has 214,000 miles and has mostly been freeway driven. I am the 3rd owner and have clean Carfax from when I bought it in 2019 and a Bumper.com report that is recent. -Timing Belt and water pump done at 173,000 along with CV boots -Factory suspension replaced with new factory (control arms, struts/springs, pivot arms all 4 tires) at 200k and front brakes with rotors -Brakes with turned rotors done rear at 190k -Tune up done 200k -All service done on vehicle at regular intervals -Interior is excellent. 3rd row seats are included. -Tires have 15k on front and 25k on rear, 60k rated -Car needs nothing. Body is straight
LOW Miles, Single family owned, No Accident, CarFax Attached. Was planning to keep it so spent $3200+ since last year… All CV joints new Brand New AC lines New Exhaust muffler, Best quality Wipers ($85) for winter snow Battery Additional New floor mats for snow season Has some rusting which I can take care of it. Since car was minimally used when I disconnected battery, the navigation has connection error while display is functioning. Please contact @518-250-0125 and leave the message.
Parting with 02' LC after owning 14yrs (2nd owner). Runs and drives great. Needs some TLC. Clean Title $9,500 All service up to 190k performed at local Toyo dlr. Post 190k services at local Toyota only independent service center. Known issues: Mechanical- Needs front tires/alignment and or worn suspension parts (tracks straight and turns fine) typical Ex Manifold leak when cold High Beam bulb out Hood strut lifts inop Rear hatch struts @ 10% Cosmetic- Windshield cracked needs replacement (but doesn't really interfere with driving) Seats ugh.. see pics steering wheel leather worn carpet worn/stained missing 1 hubcap Dent rear hatch small dent hood Running board dent on bottom Drivers mirror wont fold (adjusts via control fine)...

Latest posts

Top Bottom