UZJ100 | LX470

J100 : Toyota 100-series UZJ100 / HZJ105 Land Cruiser / Lexus LX-470

Filter by prefix:

Another one of those I never thought I would sell it *raises hand* situations. I've spent a lot of time and money over the past two years baselining my 100. Why am I selling? I purchased a 200 earlier this year and it will now serve as my daily. It's time for this Cruiser to move on to another family. 2005 LandCruiser 238600 miles. The long block has around 188,600 miles. Short story here is the heater T's. It's sad, because the previous owners took great care of this 100 and maintained mostly at the dealer. He spent 3k on the timing belt service, fluids, plugs and a new OEM radiator only for the heater T's to take it out a year later. A long block was sourced from LKQ. I have receipts for everything. I spent a year looking for a clean...
309,000 miles $9,000 Riverock Green Mica Gray interior AHC fully functional Gray Weathertech floor liners front to rear Timing belt done on 2/9/15 at 242,741 with genuine parts (belt, water pump, tensioner, pulleys, camshaft seals) Includes studded snow tires on factory wheels (one season left on tires) Clean title in hand Third brake light is out and telescoping function of steering wheel doesn't work. Every other button, switch and feature works on this vehicle. Minor hail damage on hood and roof. Noticeable line on hood from where a clear bra was removed years ago (paint is less faded where the bra was). I've owned this since May 2014. Bought at 237,000. This has been the best vehicle I've owned. Since people want to know why...
Maroon over Grey exterior, light grey leather interior. In need of engine rebuild or replacement. Was my wife's daily driver but died Monday. It is currently at mechanic shop so these are the only pictures I could find of it on phone. Contact for details
2002 Land Cruiser. 4.7 V8, automatic transmission, 2-speed transfer case. TJM front bumper, powder coated factory alloys on 285/75r16 BFG All Terrains. Leather seat, front and rear air, sun roof, navigation, heated power seats, cruise control, power windows, traction control. Clear title. $8260
Just recently, I'm considering parting with my 2000 LX470. I'm in the DFW suburb of Frisco. This will likely go on Doug's auction site in November if there isn't sufficient interest as a heads up. Who is this right for: Someone who wants an earlier 100-series (doesn't have the early 2000s screen/ early tech that dates these), but wants low miles and meticulously maintained. Someone who wants a 100-series, where everything is already working great. Yes, it's 23 years old (it was built on 10/31/1999), but that considered, it drives great and looks better. This just got a clean bill of health from the local Lexus dealership's Multi-Point Inspection. This could go comfortably cross-country tomorrow without concern. Doesn't want to...
I am the third owner. I have the original paperwork for this vehicle from 2007. Also have a clean paid off title and the Carfax History. 306k highway miles- I've never had it off-road and the prior owner was a corporate female that used it for work travel. I've driven it a few times a week from my house to the office. Motor and transmission have worked flawlessly. I had the water pump and timing belt changed professionally at about 300k with Toyota parts . Specs: NO RUST- Tenn/AL vehicle it's whole life. Black and gray exterior/ Tan Leather 1 year old ARB Front bumper with fog lights 1 year old 12,000 lb Badland Winch 2 brand new Baja Designs LP6 lights 1 year old BFG AT2's 1 year old professionally redone leathers on two front...
Hi all, I’m looking to trade my 1997 LX for a 100 series truck. The LX has 211xxx miles and is driven about 150 miles a week (city driving). The car is all original, except the 1FZ-FE was rebuilt in February 2022 by Cameron Mosley, of Mosley Motors. The truck has been driven 2,500 miles since with no issue. Thanks!
Recently sold my 05. Currently searching for a nice 80 series or a specific 100 series. Looking for a 98-02 River Rock Mica 100. Only LC at this time. No LX. Would take either interior color. Must have dials for AC. No head unit AC controls please. Closer to stock the better. Must be up to date on maintenance/ brake assembly/issues. Budget around 20k depending on conditions. Thanks in advance
Parting with beloved 02' LC after owning 14yrs (2nd owner). Runs and drives great. All service up to 190k performed at local Toyo dlr. Post 190k services at local Toyota only independent service center. Clean Title $9,500 Known issues: Mechanical- Needs front tires/alignment and or worn suspension parts (tracks straight and turns fine) typical Ex Manifold leak when cold High Beam bulb out Hood strut lifts inop Rear hatch struts @ 10% Cosmetic- Windshield cracked needs replacement (but doesn't really interfere with driving) Seats ugh.. see pics steering wheel leather worn carpet worn/stained missing 1 hubcap Dent rear hatch small dent hood Running board dent on bottom Drivers mirror wont fold (adjusts via control fine) paint on...
Looking to sell for $35,000 obo. Here are the details on the 2004 LC100: Got it with only 112,000 miles and a perfect carfax record. Socal for its entire life. No rust or anything. I have it detailed regularly. Will post interior pics later when i get a chance. Might post on Bring a Trailer but would rather sell to someone within the community. I'm having a fresh battery put in it Monday. Had the following work done at 112,000 miles when I bought the rig: • Air Filter, EFI Service, Front Brake Pads, Front Wheel Bearings, Cross Drilled Brake Rotors, Rear Brakes, Timing Belt, Alternator Drive Belt, Water Pump, Thermostat, All Tensioners Replaced - Roller, Tensioner, Idler, Coolant, Spark Plugs, Serpentine Belt, Power Steering Fluid...
No rust, southern vehicle No Accident Clean Title 3rd Owner Maintenance documents since new 276k miles Contact: bugeye02wrx at gmail dt c0m Current location: Cincinnati, OH Price: $18,900 After 4 years of ownership, the time has come to part ways with my 2007 Land Cruiser. This is a no accident, clean title, excellent example of a final year 100 series Land Cruiser. It's not unusual for these rigs to have high mileage, and with 276k miles this one is no exception, but you will not find one this well kept with all the supporting documentation since new for a better price. This is my second 100 series Land Cruiser, and I took all the things I learned from my first Land Cruiser into consideration before buying this one. First as...
Up for sale is this 2000 LX470. Approximately 251k miles and growing as it is my daily. 1.5" OME springs, FOX shocks. Slee diff drop. Installed by Mud Connection 4x4 in Little Rock. Hankook 285s. Front seats are horrible. Nakamichi changer does not work (there are some super sweet classics stuck in there!). Old style ARB in the front. Smittybilt winch with synthetic rope. Southern truck with three owners. Lots of records. TB/WP service done at 198k. Used the Aisin kit, pump failed at 245k and replaced with Toyota OEM. Belts inspected and not replaced. "D" light does not work. $9800 O.B.O.
Clean, very good condition for miles. Front/rear bumpers average. A/C great. Runs strong, drives great, and rides great. Owned for just over 3 1/2 years, 269k when purchased. The windshield is cracked, not in the sight line. Naturally sad to see it go but we have the 570 for travel and off-road so this one doesn't get proper usage. In fact, I've never had it offroad ashamed to say. Work at home so have only driven it 3k miles in the last 8 months. Not in a rush or have to sell, would just like it to go to someone that will appreciate it and keep it great and improve on it even more. I have a file from previous owners that has been passed along. Some service data from 2005/75k. The majority of documentation started in 2010. I've logged...
For sale is my beloved 2004 Land Cruiser that has served me and my family well over the last 4 years. I bought it with 240k miles on it, currently at ~281k. Clean Texas truck it’s whole life. Title in hand. Please text me at 281-415- nine 1 six five. Year: 2004 Miles: ~281,000 Color: Galactic Grey Price: $10,000 Maintenance Done/Parts Replaced: TB/WP done at 240k SPC UCA’s Lower ball joints Steering rack bushings Steering end link bushings Rear control arm bushings All 4 shocks New pads and rotors turned last yr New Denso alternator couple weeks ago Battery in September Interior LED lights HID retrofit headlights Cooper AT3 275/65-18, about 1/2 tread left Fuel filter AC blower motor, OEM Bluetooth bt-45 Rubber floor mats Had...
Price: $14,500 OBO Slee Blueberry bumper w/ Warn EVO S Front Runner roof rack AHC delete with new OEM shocks, Sway-away torsion bars, and OME 2865 coils Window tint, upgraded headlights, and more. Comes with 2 sets of wheel/tires. 285/75r16 BFG KO2s, according to date code should be replaced in 2023 but great for off-road/ town. 255/70r18 Michelin Defender tires in good shape (see last pic). Tilt steering wheel and subwoofer don't work. Valve covers have some seepage but no drips anywhere. Clear coat is peeling on the roof, rear hatch and some other areas. Hood still looks presentable. The infamous rear hatch allowed water in and caused some paint bubbles in the rear hatch latch area (see pic) no rust anywhere else. New steering...
For sale is a 2003 Toyota Land Cruiser. I'm selling this truck on behalf of my brother, who has owned it for four years, and is the second owner. Colorado and Texas owned, it shows no rust underneath. Clean title. The truck currently shows about 203,000 miles. Overall this 100 Series is in great mechanical shape and has been well maintained over the past few years. It drives well and has been extremely reliable. It's no garage queen and has been driven and used, and both the interior and exterior show wear, but is a solid rig for building out as an overland vehicle or continuing to use on Colorado's backroads and trails. The truck has a few mild modifications/upgrades, all installed under current ownership/within the past 40k miles...
Old Man Emu Suspension (Installed 2021) BF Goodrich All Terrain TA Tires (Installed 2020) 17" Method Wheels Baja Roof Rack 3rd Row Seats Tow hitch $19,500 OBO Purchased in 2013. I am the second owner.
Hi friends, I watch Emirates Auction from time to time looking for interesting vehicles, and this one looked to be a find--from the listing and photos. With due respect to EA for also posting its inspection report which listed some serious concerns. I got interested enough to go out and look at it in person last Saturday and boy-oh-boy, this thing is no bargain. But the reason I am posting here is that the listing says 211k km. When I looked at the vehicle I saw two oil change stickers: And last night I and a couple of buddies watched with horror as the bidding went way, way beyond anything reasonable for a 740k km vehicle with holes in the frame (which was disclosed in the inspection, albeit without photos): I strongly suspect...
Have to get back into a pickup truck. Most likely will trade it in, but if any of you are dying to get into a nice 2004 I can post pictures. Its the vehicle in avatar. The bad: It has under body rust. It was a West Virginia vehicle for most of its life. I owe the bank 18, 000.00 so if you want it, thats the price. Steering fluid rack needs replacement and transmission line cooler also needs replacement. I don't expect anyone to jump on this, but if anyone is interested just let me know and I will post pictures and answer any questions. I have been in this vehicle for less than a year and use it as a daily driver.
2000 Land Cruiser Champagne Pearl + Tan Interior 213,800 miles Currently 3rd owner Records date back to 2nd owner (2003 at 53k miles) Lived in UT > SC > NC Asking price: $18,000 I bought this LC to haul bikes and to tinker with. It was not built for off road, my intent was clean OEM+. I've owned it for 1.5 years but I am selling to get back into a family 4Runner that became available. The Good: Very clean and well preserved interior No heavy wear on any leather seats, all original (cleaned/conditioned with Leatherique) No carpet stains Non-smoker car New steering wheel leather cover (original remains underneath) New OEM headlights (perfect) Exterior paint has been paint corrected and ceramic coated with Gtechniq CSL No faded paint...
I am selling my 2003 UZJ100 series Land Cruiser. I know I will miss having a Land Cruiser and hopefully one day, I will get another. I am just not using this to its full potential and would rather see a fellow Cruiser Head give it the off roading that it needs. I am the 3rd owner. The first owner did most or all of the mods to the truck and had wheeled all over towing a trailer. I think they were located in CO. I bought it from the 2nd owner from Tennessee area back in 2016 and it's been in Arizona since. I did minimal off roading and recently had some work done to it and took my family camping, towing a 23 foot trailer. The Land Cruiser did awesome. Like I said, I will be sad to see it go, but I'm just not off roading or overlanding...
400 PICTURE ALBUM Listed at $23,500 This is an absolutely bulletproof luxury overlander ready to take you anywhere and everywhere around the globe. This LX470 has 271,000 miles in Eucalyptus Green Mica on tan interior. Fully serviced with no accidents on record and clean carfax. Front bumper, tent, and 3 inch lift kit from Ironman 4x4 along with storage compartment in rear. Fresh Lexani tires in 285/75/16 size wrapped around SCS 5 spoke wheels. Paint is in good condition, but could use a paint correction to bring the clear coat back to life. The edges of horizontal panels along the windows is showing signs of clear coat aging. There is no signs of any accidents anywhere and the car is fully numbers matching with all VIN tags in...
Lower price $8,500 This LX I put together with the drivetrain and interior from the LX I bent last year at COTR (see sig pic for details) and the good body I purchased off mud this past summer. A lot of stories and info behind what led to this but I just want to keep another 100 on the road. Chassis has 345k but engine, trans, and interior have 245k. Looking for $8,500 but if you have something to trade toward total or to trade in entirety, let me know. Here are some pics. Thanks, Ki I also have a part out thread for what’s left over from this merge here https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/md-dc-va-99-lx470-white-tan-part-out.1291530/
Unadulterated 99 LC. 158K miles. Volumes of service records. Cherry condition. Timing belt recently changed. No rips or tears in seats. Excellent condition. Garage kept grocery-getter. $27,900. I purchased from original owner and have put 60k miles on it in 7 years. Factory Locking rear diff and xfer case. I’m happy to answer any questions and/or provide service records to serious buyers. 9️⃣4️⃣0️⃣7️⃣5️⃣8️⃣1️⃣1️⃣7️⃣1️⃣

Latest posts

Top Bottom