FJ25 Service and Parts Manual CD (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With Acrobat reader on my iPhone it also works fine. My iPhone doesn’t accept CD’s though.
But with the file on a cloud drive it is OK.

Yes! We've secured the full set of FJ25 manuals.

If you're new to 25's or new to the group, you might not realize how monumental that is. Repair manuals were only rumoured to exist prior to the partial set just surfacing on Ebay.

I am going to scan them and put them on a CD as PDF's. So far, this will be the content of the CD:

1 - FJ25 Repair Manual - All Nine Volumes - Engine, Clutch, Transmission / Transfer, Drivetrain / Rear Axle, Steering / Front Axle, Brakes, Ignition, Electrical, Chassis

2 - Technical Service Bulletins 1958-1962

3 - FJ25 Parts Book (1963 printing)

4 - 1958 Owners Manual

5 - 1960 Owners Manual

6 -Magazine Ads

7 - Toyota Brochures/Factory Lit

8 - 1959 Motor Life Review

9 - 1959 Newark Times Review

10 - 1959 Original Toyota Publicity Photo and Release

Target price is going to be $50, but based on the number we may be able to do less, the manuals did not come free and we've got a ton of scanning ahead of us. Delivery in April. Post up if your interested and I'll finalize the price based on the response.
View attachment 497255View attachment 497256View attachment 497257
Are these still available? Really trying to restore my '63 but don't know what parts and pieces are the correct ones.

Thanks for the reminder of why I undeleted this thread a while back.

I decided to release the file to @red66toy to include on his site here: Land Cruiser Factory Service Manuals (FSMs) - https://www.cruisercult.com/factory-service-manuals

Haven't checked back in with him but most if not all of the files can be found there, free to share or use as you please. I do want to thank everyone who was involved in purchasing or contributing to the original project when the paper copies were held tightly and rarer than the proverbial hen's tooth . My intent with the CD was to keep those original folks whole for their efforts and I think that's been accomplished years ago. Anyone who has an original set please feel free to share those files as you feel appropriate.

Thanks everyone, I hope it helped over the years and continues to do so. :wrench::zilla:

Thanks for the reminder of why I undeleted this thread a while back.

I decided to release the file to @red66toy to include on his site here: Land Cruiser Factory Service Manuals (FSMs) - https://www.cruisercult.com/factory-service-manuals

Haven't checked back in with him but most if not all of the files can be found there, free to share or use as you please. I do want to thank everyone who was involved in purchasing or contributing to the original project when the paper copies were held tightly and rarer than the proverbial hen's tooth . My intent with the CD was to keep those original folks whole for their efforts and I think that's been accomplished years ago. Please, anyone who has an original set please feel free to share those files as you feel appropriate.

Thanks everyone, I hope it helped over the years and continues to do so. :wrench::zilla:
Thank you again for sharing these amazing documents with all! Truly appreciate it. :cheers:

I believe I have all the repair manuals up (free download) and some of the brochures/ads. I have been redoing the brochure/ad pages so they load faster so it’s taking me a bit longer to complete those uploads. But should be done soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom