FJ25 Service and Parts Manual CD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WOW!!! My CD arrived and it is terrific! This is wonderful; every page has great clarity and I can print the pages I need when working on my FJ.

Jim, you have done a great job with this CD, it is everything any owner can hope to know about how to service his vehicle and the parts book is a fantastic tool!

Great work, I don't know how it could be better, and at the price you are charging us this is a steal.

Thanks so much for taking the time to put this together, it must have taken many hours. I feel very fortunate to have this to help me in the restoration of my vehicles.

Got mine also. Hopefully I'll have time to look at it later tonight. Thanks!

Yep this is a great resource, thanks again.

Last edited:
Rick, you don't know how good that is to hear. :) I'm hoping everyone finds it useful.

Mike and Rob yours were in the mail yesterday. I'd like to get them out faster, but it has been a pretty busy week. :bang:

CD arrived, everything looks great Jim.

thanks for setting these up, they'll be a huge help for everyone

-Sean

Guys, I'm getting ready to ship back the originals, if anyone else has feedback let me know, I'd appreciate it, especially if I missed something. Thanks. :)

Hi Jim my CD arrived yesterday here in aus looks great, you have done a fine job. All I have to do now is to learn how to drive it. Cheers Fred.

Wow, looks like the USPS to Australia is the way to go! Thanks for the good words.

Just a bump. Still have a bunch of these. I'm glad to read in posts and emails that they're helping folks out. :grinpimp:

Thanks folks, I've got nine left at $40 for mudders. :grinpimp:

I'm VERY INTERESTED!

I'm very interested! Please let me know how I can get one! Thanks.

Yes! We've secured the full set of FJ25 manuals.

If you're new to 25's or new to the group, you might not realize how monumental that is. Repair manuals were only rumoured to exist prior to the partial set just surfacing on Ebay.

I am going to scan them and put them on a CD as PDF's. So far, this will be the content of the CD:

1 - FJ25 Repair Manual - All Nine Volumes - Engine, Clutch, Transmission / Transfer, Drivetrain / Rear Axle, Steering / Front Axle, Brakes, Ignition, Electrical, Chassis

2 - Technical Service Bulletins 1958-1962

3 - FJ25 Parts Book (1963 printing)

4 - 1958 Owners Manual

5 - 1960 Owners Manual

6 -Magazine Ads

7 - Toyota Brochures/Factory Lit

8 - 1959 Motor Life Review

9 - 1959 Newark Times Review

10 - 1959 Original Toyota Publicity Photo and Release

Target price is going to be $50, but based on the number we may be able to do less, the manuals did not come free and we've got a ton of scanning ahead of us. Delivery in April. Post up if your interested and I'll finalize the price based on the response.

Sent you a PM. If anyone else is interested cd's are $40 shipped and you can paypal me, PM me and I'll send you my info.

I still have several left. It's good to hear that this info is being used and useful. :D

Payment sent. Need to get one before they are all gone and have to bother everybody for information.

It's in the mail John.... :lol:

I would have bought it sooner but I wanted to wait until the mountains passes were clear and the Pony Express rider was sure to make it thru.:rolleyes:

Not too late for Christmas shopping! Only four left......then off to the dustbin of history. :grinpimp: $40 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom