FJ25 Service and Parts Manual CD (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Cruiser_Nerd

That 25 Guy.
Threads
Yes! We've secured the full set of FJ25 manuals.

If you're new to 25's or new to the group, you might not realize how monumental that is. Repair manuals were only rumoured to exist prior to the partial set just surfacing on Ebay.

I am going to scan them and put them on a CD as PDF's. So far, this will be the content of the CD:

1 - FJ25 Repair Manual - All Nine Volumes - Engine, Clutch, Transmission / Transfer, Drivetrain / Rear Axle, Steering / Front Axle, Brakes, Ignition, Electrical, Chassis

2 - Technical Service Bulletins 1958-1962

3 - FJ25 Parts Book (1963 printing)

4 - 1958 Owners Manual

5 - 1960 Owners Manual

6 -Magazine Ads

7 - Toyota Brochures/Factory Lit

8 - 1959 Motor Life Review

9 - 1959 Newark Times Review

10 - 1959 Original Toyota Publicity Photo and Release

Target price is going to be $50, but based on the number we may be able to do less, the manuals did not come free and we've got a ton of scanning ahead of us. Delivery in April. Post up if your interested and I'll finalize the price based on the response.
MVC-005S.jpg
IMG_3544.jpg
IMG_3546.jpg

Destin, good question.Other than curiosity and entertainment, these would be little use for a 40 owner.Maybe the engine manual, but you would be better with a later version.

I've got a couple pm questions to answer later.

YOu know you can count on me for a set.

So was there Datsuns in Australia too. I thought maybe that was a North America thing. I know it was always Nissan Patrol.:hmm:

So was there Datsuns in Australia too. I thought maybe that was a North America thing. I know it was always Nissan Patrol.:hmm:

Oh Yeah - Manufacturing plant was in Clayton Melbourne. Still see the odd 120Y, 200B, 1600, Bluebird and Datsun Minitrucks roaming around.

Cheers Dobster

i'm in

I tried a few test scans to get an idea of how long this will take and what quality you guys expect. This is at 300 DPI in color, and by "quality" I mean take a look at the squareness of the pages (I'm not cutting books) and waviness (I can't press every sheet). If that's OK, I'll start getting into production. I think it's pretty good, very legible, but not poster quality. ;)

Caution, these are 5 - 6 meg:

Parts Trial

Chassis Trial

Let me know what you think.

Nice. That is probably a chore. I'm missing some pages out of my 25 parts book. I'm probably interested in some

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom