FJ25 Service and Parts Manual CD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Most all of the scanning done, need to check and organize now. :wrench:

I printed a set last night (last week-filled a 3" binder double sided)to proof them. Should go into production this weekend or next. No, I won't be making hardcopies.

I see 12 interested here. I'm going to figure 20 for the regulars here (under target price,shipped) and fleabay some others at a higher fixed price,so post upif you're interested.

Looks Great , it will be good to have the 25 parts book with the later numbers in it. Send me a PM when you need post details and payment.

Just proofing a CD now, I think the layout is pretty good and it opens pretty good on my five year old machine. :) Provided there's no drastic problems I'll start cutting them next week.

Several pages to replace, I need to bookmark the chapters in the parts and engine manuals to make them easier to open and should be good to go into production. Make some labels and burn some CD's. :bounce:

Oh yeah, I added the '67 Engine Manual and the pre '70 Chassis manual for you guys that have 40's in the shed also. ;p

Price will be $40 shipped for the first 20, covering the folks who posted....and then first come first serve for the others here on Mud. We'll list some more on fleabay for $60, but they'll never be cheaper than what the first 20 got them for.

Payment can be Paypal or check. You guys on the other side of the globe let me know what works best for you. I'd like to do regular mail, if for some reason it doesn't arrive Ill just fire you off another one.

I'll post up my address to take orders as soon as I'm sure they're ready to mail, but not yet (I'm easily distracted).

one set for me

[I'm inQUOTE=wesintl;6443488]Nice. That is probably a chore. I'm missing some pages out of my 25 parts book. I'm probably interested in some[/QUOTE]

:bounce2:CD's are complete!:bounce: If you would like one please Paypal me $40.00 USD at 1960fj25@sbcglobal.net, shipping included. Make sure that your correct mailing address is in Paypal, because I will use that. Or PM me and I'll send you my address if you like to write checks. I will confirm when they get mailed.

I think the CD came out pretty darn good. Please remember that I scanned these primarily for the content, every page is legible, but don't expect to make a wall poster out of each one. If you have an older computer I would recommend just copying the file to the hard drive, it's 344 MB and opens quickly on my new PC ..........but takes a couple minutes to open on my oldest PC from the CD drive. Works with Adobe Reader 7 or newer.

Or you can print the entire thing.........double sided you'll need a three inch binder.;)

And did I mention I included the later F motor manual and FJ40 chassis manual? I did. :p If for some reason you don't feel you got your money's worth in content, just send it back and I'll refund your money.

Thanks, and I'm glad this is done. :doh:
IMG_3785.jpg

Sean,Rod, Fwed, Ian they're in the post. My first class to aus is 5 dollars not sure how long it will take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom