FJ25 Service and Parts Manual CD (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

got it today...work of art. hopefully my deal with the rig will go as smoothly..thanks jim:clap:

ver intrested count me in!!!

OK, that was the last one! :)

So, if you have a FJ25 and absolutely need a manual, post a picture of your rig in the "Count the FJ25's" thread and I will think about burning you one for the same price. ;)

I would love to order a set of these CD's got any left or maybe burn off a set for a mudder getting started on his 1961 Fj40? They would help infinitely!!!

Thanks!
-Wilson

I would love to order a set of these CD's got any left or maybe burn off a set for a mudder getting started on his 1961 Fj40? They would help infinitely!!!

Thanks!
-Wilson

the cds are mainly 25. there is a 40 service manual, but the rest is 25

It would still help because my FJ is built with a little bit of everything. Still interested if anyone has any left or around.........

I'll take a look at what I have in the drawer, and get back to you guys, maybe root around in the basement and find the supplies to do a few more. ;)

I sat at the PC tonight and ran off a bunch of these so I'd have them on hand. Those that have paypaled me, I'll get it right out tomorrow. If anyone else would like a CD please see below:

:bounce2:CD's are complete!:bounce: If you would like one please Paypal me $40.00 USD at 1960fj25@sbcglobal.net, shipping included. Make sure that your correct mailing address is in Paypal, because I will use that. Or PM me and I'll send you my address if you like to write checks. I will confirm when they get mailed.

I think the CD came out pretty darn good. Please remember that I scanned these primarily for the content, every page is legible, but don't expect to make a wall poster out of each one. If you have an older computer I would recommend just copying the file to the hard drive, it's 344 MB and opens quickly on my new PC ..........but takes a couple minutes to open on my oldest PC from the CD drive. Works with Adobe Reader 7 or newer.

Or you can print the entire thing.........double sided you'll need a three inch binder.;)

And did I mention I included the later F motor manual and FJ40 chassis manual? I did. :p If for some reason you don't feel you got your money's worth in content, just send it back and I'll refund your money.

Thanks, and I'm glad this is done. :doh:

IMG_3785.jpg

I printed a set last night (last week-filled a 3" binder double sided)to proof them. Should go into production this weekend or next. No, I won't be making hardcopies.

I see 12 interested here. I'm going to figure 20 for the regulars here (under target price,shipped) and fleabay some others at a higher fixed price,so post upif you're interested.
I'm in also
Thanks

Can u please guide me requirement to buy manual & service CD formFJ 25 trough my email , sorry I'm not too familiar with it ..:(

Probably still have a few. If you've got a 25 be glad to cut you one. Ill send you a PM.

Hi there, I'd like to buy a copy of the disc please. Yes I have 25, see pic attached. Actually I've got 2 fj25's currently, both 1960 models. I also have a 1960 FJ28 and have previously owned 8-FJ28-2061 but sold that on recently to a buyer in Dubai. Let me know the price and email address for paypal payment. Thank you! HUGO in Australia

IMG_0266.JPG

Hugo let me check the postage to Australia and I'll send you a message.

Is the CD still available? i just got a 'diamond in the rough' 1959 FJ25 Soft Top and i really need some manual guidance to give the old girl some TLC

Hey, anyone still using this in 2021? 🦕

I just realized when trying to read the file on my own computer that my old Adobe Acrobat Reader 9 was uninstalled in December. The new Acrobat Reader DC it was replaced with does not read portfolios, which is what the files set up on the CD were.

Curious as to what people are using to read the file (if they are)? I downloaded an old version of Acrobat Reader 9 which works fine, also Bluebeam and other "not free" PDF programs seem to have no problem with accessing the whole content.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom