Finally able to join the 40 club (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

rrv333

SILVER Star
Threads
I'm the proud owner of a 1989 62 but I've always been envious of the 40 owners. Been looking for years but either they were too expensive or total rust buckets. Low and behold the :princess: was searching the web and she found a 40 about 10 miles from the house. Called and got the "I don't drive it anymore, it just stays in the garage, blah blah". Went and had a good hard look and I came away excited and feeling good about what I saw. Shot the guy a price and I couldn't believe it but he said Ok:clap:. Picked her up today. 1976 with 96000+ on the clock. Could be 296000 or 396000 don't know and the PO wasn't much help answering my questions. Baseline needs knuckle rebuild, fluids changed, suspension, address the bird nest of speaker wires and what nots. Should keep me busy through the winter.
20170106_163648.jpg

:cheers:

Congratulations! Looks to be in excellent condition. And it matches your 62!

Nice Truck ! Congrats !!

:cheers:

Appreciate the welcome. More photos to come, just too cold to take more photos right now. 15* this morning.... I know, I know but I live in North Central Tejas:confused:

Would love to make the meeting but I'm working Thursday 0900-2100. Maybe next meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom