Fifteen52 wheels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey mudders,

Anyone know anything about these or run them on a cruiser? I see 4Runner and Tacoma guys running them, just curious. I have a fj62 and i'm running 17" wheels now.

cheers~!

I have heard good things. I really like these :
I would have sprung for them, they dont fit on any of my rigs.

I think the 16s touch the tie rod ends but the 17s fit fine. I believe @ProwlerDriver has the 16s on his 60.

This 60 runs them:

I just bought a new set of tires on my 17 inch rims, so the analog wheel is out for me, but I like the look! The old school Montero on their website looks right with those wheels.

I'm always on the prowl for the "right" set of wheels. The FJ Cruiser wheels I'm running now require spacers, and would be nice to get away from running them, but it's tough to find a good wheel in 17" size that doesn't require one for the 60 series.

Anyone revisit these wheels now that they have more offerings? I would love to see what they look like on a 200.

17s, 0 offset.

929EDAAF-8E75-4823-8741-7AFC8B57B92B.jpeg

285/70/17 Wildpeaks and an Ironman 2-2.5" lift. Front needed a little cutting for full turn. Installer installed the torsion bars per Ironman, but think that they can re-index the bars to get a little more out of it. Waiting a few months to see how the rear settles first.

interesting... im currently running 285/70/18 Nitto Ridge Grapplers (34" tire) on relatively stock AHC suspension (I have a very minor sensor lift: .25"+ springs & spacers out back for added weight)..... no rubbing at all. Those Wildpeaks are 32.8"... + lift ... and still rubbing (?) . I'm really interested in those fifteen52 wheels when I need new tires.

Did you go with the Pro Cell Foam Ironman lift? If so, any opinions? Read very good things about their Pro shocks...

So I ordered a set of 5 for my 200 series. I wasn’t sure on fitment so I emailed with Fifteen52 to confirm, and they placed the order and shipped them. I received them but didn’t measure for accuracy. It was winter so no test fit either. Paid to have my 200 lifted and then they went to install new wheels and tires, found out they sent the wrong wheels.

I had to have them remove the lift and purchase new tires, as the correct wheels would have been weeks away from arriving, and the timing was ruined as I need to get back on the road. When I went to Fifteen52 they completely blamed it on me ordering the wrong wheel, even though it’s in black and white via e-mail, that it was their mistake. Was a complete waste of time and they acted like clowns. Disappointing to say the least, since their wheels look nice. But next time around I’ll probably look at Nomad unless they feel like giving me nice discount for the trouble.

So I ordered a set of 5 for my 200 series. I wasn’t sure on fitment so I emailed with Fifteen52 to confirm, and they placed the order and shipped them. I received them but didn’t measure for accuracy. It was winter so no test fit either. Paid to have my 200 lifted and then they went to install new wheels and tires, found out they sent the wrong wheels.

I had to have them remove the lift and purchase new tires, as the correct wheels would have been weeks away from arriving, and the timing was ruined as I need to get back on the road. When I went to Fifteen52 they completely blamed it on me ordering the wrong wheel, even though it’s in black and white via e-mail, that it was their mistake. Was a complete waste of time and they acted like clowns. Disappointing to say the least, since their wheels look nice. But next time around I’ll probably look at Nomad unless they feel like giving me nice discount for the trouble.
Why would you have the lift removed? Seems a little excessive and unnecessary.

Not sure about you, but I don't like the look/feel of a lifted vehicle with undersized tires. I was making the modifications before a 1k+ mile road trip, and because of the wheel diameter difference I didn't have access to the tires in the size I needed before I had to depart. I didn't want to buy tires for the trip, and then have to buy larger tires again when I got back, so I committed to no lift and the stock 18's for now. The upside is I probably have saved some money in the meantime, having slightly better fuel economy, if you can call it that...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom