Cruisers in Recent Media (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

9D8488EC-03FF-44A2-8B67-F25AFFC8B8AA.jpeg

I hadn't heard of him before this. Maybe I'll check it out but the book better have pictures, of Land Cruisers.
He’s a retired Navy Seal Sniper. Not sure about pictures, but there are LC’s mentioned in every one of his books.

The Terminal List trailer on youtube.
1653314346043.png

Beast, movie coming out with Idris Elba. Looks like a family caught in a fj60 being stalked by a lion. Now, why they didnt just drive away seems to be the question to me. But, movie properly named Beast for the land cruiser that wouldnt let the lion in, I guess.

And to the lion, you picking a fight with Idris? Really? You know he's going to kill you, right?

1653498667075.png

Last edited:
flipping through the apps and watched the first 30 minutes of Scream

Never noticed the cruiser before

1655065813146.png

I’m a fan of jack car books and yes he is a huge fj60 fan. He does mention his landcruiser in the first book the terminal list. I have read all his books.

Of course now every special ops guy I know is a landcruiser fan because of him. This in itself is not a bad thing. The bad part about it is all of a sudden dudes that didn’t care or had no idea that they have been driving landcruisers for years overseas are now all of a sudden landcruiser experts. Kind of annoying but it is what it is.

I’m a fan of jack car books and yes he is a huge fj60 fan. He does mention his landcruiser in the first book the terminal list. I have read all his books.

Of course now every special ops guy I know is a landcruiser fan because of him. This in itself is not a bad thing. The bad part about it is all of a sudden dudes that didn’t care or had no idea that they have been driving landcruisers for years overseas are now all of a sudden landcruiser experts. Kind of annoying but it is what it is.
Jack Carr did a book signing here in Salt Lake, and I got to chat with him for a few minutes about Cruisers. Suuuper cool guy. He was a fan of our 62!

IMG-1159.JPG
IMG-1256.JPG

FB_IMG_1657062079484.jpg

Spotted repeatedly in one of the weirder things I've watched in a long time. There are actually a ton of cool old cars in the video. Hell, just this screenshot has a Saab, Pacer, Datsun truck, 40.
Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 2.11.02 AM.png

Like this?:

I remember walking into a clubhouse after riding back to NC from FLA on my 1976 FLH visiting the folks when I was young and having some patched crusty dude say, “You don’t deserve that bike”.

Kind of annoying, but It is what it is.

You should see the 62 in the show on Prime. It's fully built out. Carr plays a character that has a 62 back into the sedan he's driving.
I've seen it. Some pretty cool vehicles on it. Land Cruiser, Jeeps, Rovers, Gwagens etc..... hell I even spied an alltrac camry in one scene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom