Cruiser Head (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ive been working all summer on new methods of manufacturing for my products, So far Ive built my own injection molding machine and custom CNC router for making my own in house injection molds. I'm pleased to say I have finally achieved satisfactory results and the USB chargers for the FJ60 are back and available in both blue and green backlit Injection molded versions.

Purchase Here

These new FJ60 USB charger Variants are made from injection Molded housings with a color matched face to match the other switches in your FJ60. Now you can charge your devices without compromising the sleek 80's style of your Classic Toyota Land Cruiser. Weather your rig is a work in progress or headed to SEMA this is a must have modern accessory for any road worthy FJ60 being driven today.
Easy snap in installation with two spade terminals that provide power to your device.

FJ60USBCluster2Logo.jpg
Front2FJ60USBLogo.jpg

GreenFJ60USBBacklitLogo.jpg
FJ60USBClusterLogo.jpg

I hope you all enjoy the hard work I've put into this re-release. I can honestly say Ive never worked harder on a single product yet. Designing my own CNC router and building my own injection molding machine has been a huge learning curve that's consumed months of my time. Ive learned alot and plan to put this new found knowledge to creating new parts in the future.

Plan to start shipping out soon!

Last edited:
Ive been working all summer on new methods of manufacturing for my products, So far Ive built my own injection molding machine and custom CNC router for making my own in house injection molds. I'm pleased to say I have finally achieved satisfactory results and the USB chargers for the FJ60 are back and available in both blue and green backlit Injection molded versions.

Purchase Here

These new FJ60 USB charger Variants are made from injection Molded housings with a color matched face to match the other switches in your FJ60. Now you can charge your devices without compromising the sleek 80's style of your Classic Toyota Land Cruiser. Weather your rig is a work in progress or headed to SEMA this is a must have modern accessory for any road worthy FJ60 being driven today.
Easy snap in installation with two spade terminals that provide power to your device.

View attachment 3366092View attachment 3366094
View attachment 3366095View attachment 3366147

I hope you all enjoy the hard work I've put into this re-release. I can honestly say Ive never worked harder on a single product yet. Designing my own CNC router and building my own injection molding machine has been a huge learning curve that's consumed months of my time. Ive learned alot and plan to put this new found knowledge to creating new parts in the future.

Fantastic work!! :clap:

IT IS TIME….

For me to place my order.

Thanks for all of your hard work @ChaserFJ60 !

What about the Tall and Skinny size spec. for the FJ62 USB topic Mr. Chaser ?

i would like to be #1 in line / Pre-Order client-zero please .....

- Blue LED is requested , if there is a possible color lumen choice , otherwise your Nuclar Fallout OEM Green LED is OK as well ... :)

this is going to go well with my soon to be exclusive 6# series prototype build sheet build topic coming soon .....

thanks brother

Purchase Here

View attachment 3366092View attachment 3366094
View attachment 3366095View attachment 3366147

This is so ****ing awesome

Update on some of the USB Charger orders.

So, I had an initial batch of green and blue USB inserts on hand ready for shipping at the time of release, or so I thought... I had ordered a majority of the USB inserts with Green backlights and only a few with the blue backlights as historically Green was more popular... Well my supplier sent me majority BLUE USB inserts instead of green and was a mistake on their end. So if you ordered a BLUE backlit USB insert your order will ship in a timely matter, If you ordered a green backlit USB insert please expect some delay. The correction has been made days ago and the hardware is in route to me now. I'm sitting with a desk full of empty injection molded shells ready to go as soon as I get the correct inserts.

Also I wanted to share this since I had some extra time on my hands waiting for my supplier.
As per request months ago, I'm considering selling these FJ60 switch blanks with a specific purpose.
ConceptFJ60.png

These are exactly what they look like. Blank switch inserts for the FJ60.
The blank on the left is one I cut to install a toggle switch bought off the shelf from an auto parts store. Both housings pictured are samples of our actual injection molded housings.

But what makes them special?
Using our In house injection molding machine these are a cost effective solution for the DIY modders out there who want to make their own custom switch for the FJ60. Cut into these instead of your original blanks, you can put off the shelf push buttons, LED's, Pull switches, whatever you can cut and fit into them.
With the original FJ60 Blank you cant put a push/pull switch into an OEM switch blank as the OEM switch blank has no locking tabs and will pull out of your dash, the Cruiser Head Switch blanks use our Heavy Locking tabs giving you a secure locked in fit for whatever push/pull application you could dream of.
*These are not posted for sale yet*

I'm curious to everyone's thoughts if i should remove the decorative Brim in the center of the switch blanks face to make cleaner more flush look for some off the shelf switch types.

Update on some of the USB Charger orders.

So, I had an initial batch of green and blue USB inserts on hand ready for shipping at the time of release, or so I thought... I had ordered a majority of the USB inserts with Green backlights and only a few with the blue backlights as historically Green was more popular... Well my supplier sent me majority BLUE USB inserts instead of green and was a mistake on their end. So if you ordered a BLUE backlit USB insert your order will ship in a timely matter, If you ordered a green backlit USB insert please expect some delay. The correction has been made days ago and the hardware is in route to me now. I'm sitting with a desk full of empty injection molded shells ready to go as soon as I get the correct inserts.

Also I wanted to share this since I had some extra time on my hands waiting for my supplier.
As per request months ago, I'm considering selling these FJ60 switch blanks with a specific purpose.
View attachment 3370373
These are exactly what they look like. Blank switch inserts for the FJ60.
The blank on the left is one I cut to install a toggle switch bought off the shelf from an auto parts store. Both housings pictured are samples of our actual injection molded housings.

But what makes them special?
Using our In house injection molding machine these are a cost effective solution for the DIY modders out there who want to make their own custom switch for the FJ60. Cut into these instead of your original blanks, you can put off the shelf push buttons, LED's, Pull switches, whatever you can cut and fit into them.
With the original FJ60 Blank you cant put a push/pull switch into an OEM switch blank as the OEM switch blank has no locking tabs and will pull out of your dash, the Cruiser Head Switch blanks use our Heavy Locking tabs giving you a secure locked in fit for whatever push/pull application you could dream of.
*These are not posted for sale yet*

I'm curious to everyone's thoughts if i should remove the decorative Brim in the center of the switch blanks face to make cleaner more flush look for some off the shelf switch types.
I was an early vote for doing that indentation, so you know my answer.

One of these would be great to DIY shoehorn a voltage gauge into. If/when they go on sale I'd love to see some measurements and then see if I can find a small LCD voltmeter.

Does this latest version not come with the wiring harness through the cigarette lighter? (I have one from last year that works great)

This looks to be a stripped down more efficient version?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Does this latest version not come with the wiring harness through the cigarette lighter? (I have one from last year that works great)

This looks to be a stripped down version?

Thanks!

This New version comes as pictured with a familiar and industry standard two spade connector configuration. This allows for a cleaner installation to those who already have aftermarket fuse boxes or connectors in place as well as allowing for a very clean and easy installation to those who wish to keep modifications to their FJ60 at an absolute minimum by only requiring a positive and negative wire connection. Everything about the design on the New FJ60 USB Charger allows me to reduce cost while increasing quality and reliability significantly.

Last edited:
I like the original rim design personally. Great idea, so many things you could do with that. Indicator lights, etc.....

I wouldn't say stripped down, The old USB charger was also available in a popular similar format.

This New version comes as pictured with a familiar and industry standard two spade connector configuration. This allows for a cleaner installation to those who already have aftermarket fuse boxes or connectors in place as well as allowing for a very clean and easy installation to those who wish to keep modifications to their FJ60 at an absolute minimum by only requiring a positive and negative wire connection. Everything about the design on the New FJ60 USB Charger allows me to reduce cost while increasing quality and reliability significantly.
Thanks for the detail, I hope I didn't seem to imply it was a lessor product, the noted benefits of this version make sense!

Looking forward to a green one when it's available to ship,

Thanks for the detail, I hope I didn't seem to imply it was a lessor product, the noted benefits of this version make sense!

Looking forward to a green one when it's available to ship,
Oh not at all, You just gave me the perfect excuse to tout the benefits of the newer version
🍻

I have just received the correct hardware for the USB chargers. Please keep in mind that I have sold many of these and will be finishing these in steps in bulk as that will be the most efficient way to fulfill orders.

Thankyou all for your patience!

I forgot to mention, The USB chargers are 12V and 24V compatible, its the same installation process for the Diesel and Gasoline 60 series trim, no extra steps or procedures involved.

The new reproduction FJ60 switch blanks are now available!​

Designed and Injection molded in house!

This is perfect if you have an empty switch spot that needs to be filled, or more specifically you can cut into this and install whatever toggle switch you like to your dash! The secure locking tabs prevent the switch from pulling out like the factory switch blank.
FJ60BlankLogo.jpg

The new reproduction FJ60 switch blanks are now available!​

Designed and Injection molded in house!

This is perfect if you have an empty switch spot that needs to be filled, or more specifically you can cut into this and install whatever toggle switch you like to your dash! The secure locking tabs prevent the switch from pulling out like the factory switch blank.
View attachment 3378572

Years ago, I took one of the original bezel blanks like this and cut into it to add in.....you guessed it.......a USB outlet to give my cruiser USB charging capability. Had to add in some electrical tape around the edges so it wouldn't pull out when removing USB cords. Chase has now solved all of that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom