Cruiser Crap console no longer available? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need 1!!!

With as much interest as there is now that it’s gone, would Mark do a group buy?
Unfortunately the manufacturer discontinued it. Mark was distributing the console

Unfortunately the manufacturer discontinued it. Mark was distributing the console
That's a fact! This console was sold under different names by various vendors. Mark happen to sell it under the name, "iCrap" security console.

The manufacturer (or person) is no longer making the console for unknown reasons. I've spoken with a few of the vendors that were distributors and they've all been silent about the name of the manufacturer and the reason why it's no longer made. My guess is material supply chain issues or maybe a legal issue. It does look alot like Tuffy's console, only better. It would be great if someone has or can find out the manufacturers name?

Mentioned it in post #38, unfortunately the guy isnt making it anymore. Was able to find him in facebook and talked to him on there. He sold to James Duff, Wild Horses, and BC Broncos. And he said he sold smaller batches to CruiserCrap. Sorry, was hoping to find a treasure trove of consoles for everyone but no dice.

Anyone that has one, if you are not using the front faceplate that has the punchouts, let me know if you want to sell.

Last edited:
Mentioned it in post #38, unfortunately the guy isnt making it anymore. Was able to find him in facebook and talked to him on there. He sold to James Duff, Wild Horses, and BC Broncos. And he said he sold smaller batches to CruiserCrap. Sorry, was hoping to find a treasure trove of consoles for everyone but no dice.

Anyone that has one, if you are not using the front faceplate that has the punchouts, let me know if you want to sell.
Based on other forum discussion threads, it’s a dam shame Cruiser Crap led people to believe that they manufactured the consoles.

Last edited:
I called Wild Horses today since they are somewhat local to me. They have the ‘deluxe’ console in stock. The console has a flat bottom which would probably work well for the 62 owners with the heater, but that 4” riser on the bottom/rear of the Tuffy console is a cleaner look for us 60 guys. If anybody knows where to get that little piece by itself, this could be an economical solution.

5083445D-9464-4E62-B590-E1B0AE10A299.jpeg

Last edited:
@CenTXFJ60 , we should take a look at your console when I am see you next month at Roundup and see if it can be resurrected. That is if they are truly not available. I want one!

I called Wild Horses today since they are somewhat local to me. They have the ‘deluxe’ console in stock. The console has a flat bottom which would probably work well for the 62 owners with the heater, but that 4” riser on the bottom/rear of the Tuffy console is a cleaner look for us 60 guys. If anybody knows where to get that little piece by itself, this could be an economical solution.

View attachment 2935165
So I used the rear shield that came with my previous console (Cool Cruisers of TX) with this cruiser crap console. My truck is an 87 model and has the taller mounting brackets and did not like how exposed the underside was. So I modified the CCOT cover to fit under this one. Painted it to match at a later time.
CA4CFE19-83FD-4756-9D72-B70E24402FB2.jpeg

@CenTXFJ60 , we should take a look at your console when I am see you next month at Roundup and see if it can be resurrected. That is if they are truly not available. I want one!
Absolutely PE. Good call.

Why isn't he making it anymore? Can you get the info from him for someone on here to make them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom