Cruiser Crap console no longer available? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@srcruiser if there is a que for console you’re selling I’ll respectfully get in line. What color? Thanks
Alex

@srcruiser if there is a que for console you’re selling I’ll respectfully get in line. What color? Thanks
Alex
not sure how this works selling stuff on ih8mud, but if i don't hear back from davegonz, it's all yours Alex.
it's black - like the one that is still posted on cruisercrap.com site

All, i have a NIB Cruiser Crap console that i need to sell. it is indeed a great console - solid, versatile, usable, tough. but, it does not fit in my FJ40 with the OEM seats/seatbelts. i paid $350 + $30 shipping. i'd like to get $250 + you pay shipping (i don't know what shipping will be but will bill you the actual amount). Steve
Steve, if you’re willing to ship this, I will pay you whenever you’re ready. Can’t tell you how much I appreciate your dropping this into this thread. My cell is 713-805-3962. You’re welcome to text or PM me with you’re preferred payment and total. Thank you so much. Jimmy

Steve, if you’re willing to ship this, I will pay you whenever you’re ready. Can’t tell you how much I appreciate your dropping this into this thread. My cell is 713-805-3962. You’re welcome to text or PM me with you’re preferred payment and total. Thank you so much. Jimmy
Hi Jimmy, i'll drop you a text and we'll work out the details. i'm glad you can put this console to good use.

I’d be down to get one. I really kick myself for not doing it when they were common.

I bought a cruiser crap unit and a tuffy earlier this year to compare. for those looking for one, I was way more impressed with the cruiser crap unit. steel is thicker, comes standard with a shock to support the lid (have to source separately with tuffy), built in shelf / cell phone holder is awesome and the panel with knock outs for switches is a nice touch. well worth the extra cost relative to the CCOT or tuffy units.

I bought a cruiser crap unit and a tuffy earlier this year to compare. for those looking for one, I was way more impressed with the cruiser crap unit. steel is thicker, comes standard with a shock to support the lid (have to source separately with tuffy), built in shelf / cell phone holder is awesome and the panel with knock outs for switches is a nice touch. well worth the extra cost relative to the CCOT or tuffy units.
That’s 2 strong endorsements for the Cruiser Crap, I’m sold on them. Just gotta find one now.

All, i have a NIB Cruiser Crap console that i need to sell. it is indeed a great console - solid, versatile, usable, tough. but, it does not fit in my FJ40 with the OEM seats/seatbelts. i paid $350 + $30 shipping. i'd like to get $250 + you pay shipping (i don't know what shipping will be but will bill you the actual amount). Steve
I'm in Steve...if ya still have it!

Yeah, Sorry didn't see the next page of comments...Ok, so yes I bought and paid for one from Mark...waited a spell...to just get my money back. Siiiike! So, yes if anyone has one I'm still very interested. Still in the middle of my build so not urgent ...yet

We need to (or maybe I should) figure this console thing out.... I've looked at cop car stuff to off the shelf.... I know that WagonGear and Wits end have there hands full. Delta says maybe some 60/62 stuff in the future. Mark's deal went bust (I'm sure not on his own accord) I've bought most of what these guys make causes it works. I've been on here a min...still suck at all of this forum stuff but love it and the community. I've posted my build but, not near the quality display of others. Id like to give back some of the knowledge and contribute. IF one of these other way smarter and better design guys (or others not mentioned) are not working on something (I've done a search or 3,786 of them and haven't seen any one developing a functional badass modular 62 console...I think its time! Do you agree? Would you be in? or am I wrong?

We need to (or maybe I should) figure this console thing out.... I've looked at cop car stuff to off the shelf.... I know that WagonGear and Wits end have there hands full. Delta says maybe some 60/62 stuff in the future. Mark's deal went bust (I'm sure not on his own accord) I've bought most of what these guys make causes it works. I've been on here a min...still suck at all of this forum stuff but love it and the community. I've posted my build but, not near the quality display of others. Id like to give back some of the knowledge and contribute. IF one of these other way smarter and better design guys (or others not mentioned) are not working on something (I've done a search or 3,786 of them and haven't seen any one developing a functional badass modular 62 console...I think its time! Do you agree? Would you be in? or am I wrong?
Man…you have my vote. Not sure I’d be of any help. Have zero cad, fab or other skills to design or make a console. Glad to do what I can

Ok, I believe @CenTXFJ60 was interested before me but I’ll send him a text now too
Thanks
Classy move Aer0397.

I didn't see this thread but I have been trying to find one but no luck. Here's what I was able to dig up... Cruisercrap, Wild Horses, James Duff, etc, they all sold this console. It was originally made for the early broncos (66-77). I tried to reach out or call them and they are all out. After quite a bit of searching, I was able to find the guy who designed and made the console and sold to the above shops. He said he's not making them anymore. I asked him if he had any stashed away anywhere or know of any resellers that still has stock, he said nope. All gone. And added that with the price of steel these days it would be very expensive to continue to make.

With that said, will take my place in line if any pop up for sale.

-John

Yeah, more like shipping costs have gone through the roof.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom