Cruise Moab 2023 April 4/19-4/23/2023

Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
They just announced the dates, still waiting on the signup date. Better start thinking about it now so we can all get a spot.

Looks like i will be able to go this year because its after the 15th again! wooohoo!

@REZARF
@JohnnyOshow22
@90WT
@CCRider
ill tag more people when i can remember who else has gone and or is interested.

Count me in!

3_puppies

SILVER Star
Our plan is to take the 40 next year and unleash all 62.5 hp. :hillbilly:

the real test is if you are going to drive it versus trailer it

They just announced the dates, still waiting on the signup date. Better start thinking about it now so we can all get a spot.

Looks like i will be able to go this year because its after the 15th again! wooohoo!

@REZARF
@JohnnyOshow22
@90WT
@CCRider
ill tag more people when i can remember who else has gone and or is interested.
For me it's going to be a ways out before I can commit as my life is about to change drastically with child #1 due Nov 7th but trying to wrangle the grandparents ( @MountNGoat ) into helping us take him wheeling for the first time! Also have to get Polly on board still, minor details lol If we do go it'll be a much tamer trip this time in the 80 not the 40

Website
backcountryadventuretime.com
For me it's going to be a ways out before I can commit as my life is about to change drastically with child #1 due Nov 7th but trying to wrangle the grandparents ( @MountNGoat ) into helping us take him wheeling for the first time! Also have to get Polly on board still, minor details lol If we do go it'll be a much tamer trip this time in the 80 not the 40
maybe you should let me borrow BOB and we can have out 40 onlys run at cruise moab!

the real test is if you are going to drive it versus trailer it
I will try to drive it down. Slow speed, through the park and enjoy the ride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom