Cruise Moab 2023 April 4/19-4/23/2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

im looking at poison spider, golden spike, flat iron mesa, gold bar rim. any one know which they would suggest over others?
kristian and i are looking at leading one of the easier ones possibly.

elephant hill, 7mile and fins and things were on my radar to consider. Was going to fill in the other days with something more chill/scenic. Anyone else looking at those trails we can try and run them the same day?

@ttFJC lmk if y’all try and lead an east trail!

elephant hill, 7mile and fins and things were on my radar to consider. Was going to fill in the other days with something more chill/scenic. Anyone else looking at those trails we can try and run them the same day?

@ttFJC lmk if y’all try and lead an east trail!
kristian and i are gonna try and figure it out tongiht, were looking at a couple of the 5s and 4s

I'm gunning Deadman Springs/Point on Fri and ToW on Sat. I am shooting for 'the Swell' on Wed-Thurs.
Elephant Hill was awesome last year, just FYI.

Mark

Registered. I got the Swell and I am gunning Deadman Springs on Friday and ToTW on Sat. Can't wait.

Mark

Ripping across easter washington right now just waiting for a slot in the waiting room..

@406Camper have you done Deadman Springs before? I haven't watched a video of it but the description doesn't make me feel like its a 3 hahah
Hoping to do 7mile Rim (Day 1), Elephant (Day 3) and Fins and Things (Day 2). Back ups right now are Dome plateau/Cameo Cliffs/3D.

Ripping across easter washington right now just waiting for a slot in the waiting room..

@406Camper have you done Deadman Springs before? I haven't watched a video of it but the description doesn't make me feel like its a 3 hahah
Hoping to do 7mile Rim (Day 1), Elephant (Day 3) and Fins and Things (Day 2). Back ups right now are Dome plateau/Cameo Cliffs/3D.
@mccracken ,I haven't done Deadman Springs, but it doesn't seem too bad. Rating may be a bit lower than actual difficulty depending on rains. I like 3D, and was going to do that (which Matt is gunning), but Lisa needed a gunner for Deadman so I filled in for that instead. 7 Mile was my backup in case I didn't get into the Swell. Elephant is insane! You will love that.

Mark

ALL 6'S! haha need to get some underglow before i leave

4D0244C4-27A9-4D7A-AED6-B700A12BF6C2.jpeg

i emailed the lady about running the show for copper canyon on thursday with kristian but we wil see.. thats my prelim list. 7m is a great trail, easy peasy just some ledges IRRC, a couple of larger obsticals off to the side but GREAT VEIWs and well worth it

@ttFJC, 6's across the board. Nice!

Welp going to be doing Dome -> Fins -> Seven Mile. Definitely feels like no wrong choices haha Waitlisted for elephant but I'm guess that doesn't get dropped much. Pumped guys!

Welp going to be doing Dome -> Fins -> Seven Mile. Definitely feels like no wrong choices haha Waitlisted for elephant but I'm guess that doesn't get dropped much. Pumped guys!
I was waitlisted for Elephant last year and got in. You never know. All great trails, and now you have something to look forward to next time.

not sure where i should have posted this but this one is pretty important. todays matts off road recovery is about a land swap for a subdivision where a bunch of trails are. comments need to be done today

not sure where i should have posted this but this one is pretty important. todays matts off road recovery is about a land swap for a subdivision where a bunch of trails are. comments need to be done today

do you have a link for where to comment? first ive heard of this..

This is why I tried to get on the BLM Advisory Counsel. But they haven't filled vacancies for 5 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom